Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Pug 504s were very very far from shit. One of the best cars ever made. About 3.5 million of them made, and had a production run of about 35 years.
Nearly 6 still on the road. A mate had one AND a Targa Florio P76!! The pug had the power to weight ratio of a week old dead wombat. The P76 though had more rust per mm3.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Nearly 6 still on the road. A mate had one AND a Targa Florio P76!! The pug had the power to weight ratio of a week old dead wombat. The P76 though had more rust per mm3.
I know of a Pug 504 with a P76 engine in it. Goes quite nicely.

Haakon

They all got hoovered up in Australia and shipped to the Middle East for use as taxies. Pretty rare now as a result.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They all got hoovered up in Australia and shipped to the Middle East for use as taxies. Pretty rare now as a result.
Do you know Peter Portelli ? ‘Porta-pug ‘ in Turella Sydney - long story short , I worked for Peugeot …. A while ago …

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Went to a second physio as work paid for it, and they said they're happy for me to go mountain biking as this won't impede shoulder recovery (crashing notwithstanding!) as long as I keep up the flexibility and strength exercises.

I am a bit lost here...have you switched from self employment to being a employee? Or mixing up the both? Or did I miss a whole lot of something something? And when did you bust your shoulder? Between a vacation and all the rain you haven't had a chance to be on the bike much.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I am a bit lost here...have you switched from self employment to being a employee? Or mixing up the both? Or did I miss a whole lot of something something? And when did you bust your shoulder? Between a vacation and all the rain you haven't had a chance to be on the bike much.
Yeah I got a secondary job and managed to injure my shoulder somehow (repetitive strain?)

I first noticed my shoulder was a bit sore before holiday then it got a bit worse during holiday. It didn't really affect my quality of life so I assumed it was an age thing. It got a bit worse towards the end of the holiday but it's improved a lot except for the frozen part which mostly hurts when my arm is raised high (I can't raise it laterally above the shoulder).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah I got a secondary job and managed to injure my shoulder somehow (repetitive strain?)

I first noticed my shoulder was a bit sore before holiday then it got a bit worse during holiday. It didn't really affect my quality of life so I assumed it was an age thing. It got a bit worse towards the end of the holiday but it's improved a lot except for the frozen part which mostly hurts when my arm is raised high (I can't raise it laterally above the shoulder).

Well that's both good and bad all at once. Is this a work related injury?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Pug 504s were very very far from shit. One of the best cars ever made. About 3.5 million of them made, and had a production run of about 35 years.
Ford made a bazillion Crown Vics over forever and every one of them was a pile of shit, so what's your point?

Pugs are generally rare because the RHD conversions are bad and the clutch/gearboxes are awful. Add the reliability lottery of Stellantis and you get merde!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Haakon

Ford made a bazillion Crown Vics over forever and every one of them was a pile of shit, so what's your point?

Pugs are generally rare because the RHD conversions are bad and the clutch/gearboxes are awful. Add the reliability lottery of Stellantis and you get merde!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Umm. Bagging 504s and then citing Stellantis suggests you’re talking out of your arse ;)