Little Things You Love

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yesterday I added Apple Pay, my drivers licence, and medicare card to my phone. Did a test run to bunnings to make sure it all worked and just did my first trip out without a wallet. I feel very boomerish.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have spent my fair share of time in the onsen and have plenty of favourites. Well fuck me! This isn't the most picturesque onsen I have been in but I am pretty sure the water is the most magical I've come across. Somehow I am both completely drained and fully energised simultaneously.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yesterday I added Apple Pay, my drivers licence, and medicare card to my phone. Did a test run to bunnings to make sure it all worked and just did my first trip out without a wallet. I feel very boomerish.
Welcome to 2018 :)

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Welcome to 2018 :)
You'll appreciate this. The reason I did it was because I saw a article about an item that old people carry that young people don't - it was a wallet. In my defense I had looked at setting up apple pay years ago but thought whats the point as I still need my wallet anyway for licence and medicare.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
You'll appreciate this. The reason I did it was because I saw a article about an item that old people carry that young people don't - it was a wallet. In my defense I had looked at setting up apple pay years ago but thought whats the point as I still need my wallet anyway for licence and medicare.
I have a Lifeproof case that has a little door in the back where you can fit a couple of cards into. That's where I keep my licence and some cash.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I was fumbling coins one day when an 80yr old man paid for 2 glasses of wine using his watch.
Within the week, I was fully phone sufficient ;)