Little Things You Love

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yanks get quite offended when that word is used.
Few yrs back I did a training course in Denver. The instructors took us all out for dinner (I was the only Aussie), they were telling the yanks on the course about one of their commissioning projects in Aus and how the "c word" is relatively common here (especially coming from the project manager they were dealing with).

The yanks were absolutely dumbfounded to learn that even the project manager's wife used the term regularly enough.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Few yrs back I did a training course in Denver. The instructors took us all out for dinner (I was the only Aussie), they were telling the yanks on the course about one of their commissioning projects in Aus and how the "c word" is relatively common here (especially coming from the project manager they were dealing with).

The yanks were absolutely dumbfounded to learn that even the project manager's wife used the term regularly enough.

It's such a good word. I love it.

There's still time @Jabubu ! You can fire of that juicy missive.

safreek

Having the day off to watch the Americans play footy, I'm on team Tay Tay.

Even having a couple joints to enjoy it even more.
Well spent day me thinks

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
One of my favourite ski fields has renovated and reopened one of their long disused restaurants. I now know where the best on snow toilet in the entire univarese is. Talk about luxurious sitting.
Temp controlled seat and bidet water? Various pulsing programs including "massage"?

safreek

Finally got my first ride on the belair, sweet as, bike is on an angle so the seat isn't as high as it looks.

And finally did the gear adjustment on the minuteman so it's running sweet.
Shame I'm going to strip it for parts for the crafty. Probably whack some cheap parts on it then flog it off for a motza :eek:

Got the vivid shock for the BB so guessing that should be running in the near future

IMG_20240213_131153.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Here's one of those things about Japan that I love...yesterday I left my gloves and goggles at the post office just before closing time (the only foreign cards ATM in town). I didn't realise until much later and figured they would either be in the post office for safe keeping and collection the next day, or right where I left them no matter when I went back. Behold! Right where I left them at 9pm last night. I'm not so happy about the rubbish on the ground.

20240213_204208~2.jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
It's small scissors and forks in my household. I'm buggered if I know where they all go to.