Little Things You Love

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
I do make some very nice powders though (cold dehydrared with silica gel), and more than happy to share with masochistic 'Burners in future. (these are a little old now, but i can go nuts next season :) ). Seeds, again more than happy to share the hot luvin.

oops, pic failed. retesting these now on pizza :D. so far, hurts
1704452556096.png

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This new phone has such a good speaker, I don't even miss that 3.5mm jack for my headphones! Now everyone can enjoy!

You get to enjoy it twice.

Or on special occasions many many times. I once had a seed stick itself just inside my exit port. Fuck me that thing burned and tickled for hours until I worked up enough mass to flush it out.

I gave up on eating the super hot stuff. I love it, until it is inside me. That digestion churning burn that reports every mm of digestive journey has defeated me.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The ongoing battle between my arborist and our possums! I’d like to say we won’t be outsmarted by possums, but will concede defeat if it’s a fair fight.

Just trying to install some tree collars to stop the little blighters from getting up and eating the new growth on my ailing gum tree!!! It’s a complicated trunk arrangement and there is a Cold War of tree smarts going on to see who can outwit who… So far the possums are winning.