Little Things You Love

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sex offenders pretty much go straight into isolation, unless they're backed by the big prison gangs which is mainly in the NSW correctional centres.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Sex offenders pretty much go straight into isolation, unless they're backed by the big prison gangs which is mainly in the NSW correctional centres.
I worked for a time in Long Bay Jail back in the late 80s...the really nasty lads like the Anita Cobby killers were held in a dog box in a different part of the prison to every other dickhead. The guards took great exception to anything that we installed that could get in the line of fire. Honestly, everyone should be required to work for a couple of weeks in a prison when they are young...you'd do your damnedest to never go there again. Sure as hell worked for me..

Flow-Rider

Burner
I worked for a time in Long Bay Jail back in the late 80s...the really nasty lads like the Anita Cobby killers were held in a dog box in a different part of the prison to every other dickhead. The guards took great exception to anything that we installed that could get in the line of fire. Honestly, everyone should be required to work for a couple of weeks in a prison when they are young...you'd do your damnedest to never go there again. Sure as hell worked for me..
Yeah, it's a place you never want to end up in intentionally..

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Argentina beating France in that sportzball tournament. :D
Every time the french win something, the level of smug becomes overwhelming :p

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Women historically have, and continue to get a raw deal.

LGBTQI people get a very raw deal.

Women in jail do it tough.

LGBTGI people in prison, male and female get a very raw deal in prison, though there’s a lot going on to try to minimize that.

What you’re saying is horse shit though. Not saying it’s never happened or never will, but your sweeping statement is just not true.

Found a few more links with a quick seaech, the phone isn't letting me paste them.

moorey

call me Mia

Found a few more links with a quick seaech, the phone isn't letting me paste them.
That’s not in the slightest what you said. Trans women do get placed in men’s prisons sometimes. It’s not ideal.
Trans men aren’t getting gender reassignment to be placed in women’s prisons to freely abuse women.
You’re being dishonest, and you know it.