Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Although to be honest, I'm not sure how people are going to feel about fusion when fission already gives people the heebee jeebies.
They will love it! It is the long travel downcountry 29er with a high pivot idler of the nuclear world.

Good enough for the Sun then good enough for us. Wait till it start producing heavy elements as a by product.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
They will love it! It is the long travel downcountry 29er with a high pivot idler of the nuclear world.

Good enough for the Sun then good enough for us. Wait till it start producing heavy elements as a by product.
Heavy elements are only produced in super novas. Hopefully we don't see any of them within a couple of parsecs of us.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Heavy elements are only produced in super novas. Hopefully we don't see any of them within a couple of parsecs of us.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
If you are going to do it then go big.

I would settle for a bit of wormhole and unleashing a few extra dimensions action but I think that would upset Cern.

Flow-Rider

Burner
1671197455922.png

Did you hear about the clever solution that Dutch bike company VanMoof came up with to protect their products during shipping?
They redesigned their packaging to look like a TV box, and it's been hugely successful in reducing damages! Their delivery damage rate has dropped by a whopping 80% since implementing this strategy.
Talk about thinking outside the box!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
View attachment 395368

Did you hear about the clever solution that Dutch bike company VanMoof came up with to protect their products during shipping?
They redesigned their packaging to look like a TV box, and it's been hugely successful in reducing damages! Their delivery damage rate has dropped by a whopping 80% since implementing this strategy.
Talk about thinking outside the box!
They copied Kona.

moorey

call me Mia
Male sex offenders in Australia get to change their gender and go to women's prisons to freely assault inmates under the banner of "inclusivity".
Women historically have, and continue to get a raw deal.

LGBTQI people get a very raw deal.

Women in jail do it tough.

LGBTGI people in prison, male and female get a very raw deal in prison, though there’s a lot going on to try to minimize that.

What you’re saying is horse shit though. Not saying it’s never happened or never will, but your sweeping statement is just not true.