Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Need the yang to go with my LTIH yin.

Victorian drivers. Sure I saw some fwits, but on the whole Victorian drivers were incredibly sensible, courteous and kind.

At least compared to South Aussie drivers that are by far the most useless, selfish bunch of turds in the country.
You obviously haven't been to WA.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Need the yang to go with my LTIH yin.

Victorian drivers. Sure I saw some fwits, but on the whole Victorian drivers were incredibly sensible, courteous and kind.

At least compared to South Aussie drivers that are by far the most useless, selfish bunch of turds in the country.
I'd argue that Australian drivers in general (and road culture in more general..) are shit across the board - differences between states are marginal at best. :(

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Fkn lol. Try anywhere in metro near a freeway on-ramp with traffic lights in peak hour and you'll see maneuvers you've never seen before.
Try anywhere north of Coolangatta and east of Birdsville if you want to see some creative driving.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You obviously haven't been to North and South America, Italy, central and eastern Europe, China, South East Asia and Africa.

Thats true. But I have been to a lot of Western Europe and the US where driving standards are a lot higher...

I have driven in Napoli and survived. Even managed to not dent or scratch the car!!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Riding big adventure bikes with my wife through Turkey in 2011 was a hoot, much love from the locals.
My fondest memory was travelling down a back street at 80kph in a taxi, there was about 50cm on each side of the car before the wing mirrors hit the buildings and there were women sitting on both sides of the streets dressed in black Niqab/Burqa's, they didnt even look at the speeding car, they simply stood up and their chair folded back against the wall, they sucked their belly in the wing mirror missed them by mm's, they then simply sat back down. Fckn maniacs.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The couple of taxi drivers I rode with I Buenos Aires all seemed to think they were in a race.
I went driving in Rosario with a friend and his Uncle who lived there.

I remember well him looking sideways at us and talking while gunning it across the city cross streets at night with a honk of the horn and flash of the headlights as the warning. You kind of get used to it and speed limits can be seen as optional there.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
We're still a way from getting anything useful out of it, fusion has now achieved more energy out than in.
Here's what a few boffins have to say about it.
It's a good thing we will have trillions of tonnes of CO2 to suck out of the atmosphere with all that clean energy. Although to be honest, I'm not sure how people are going to feel about fusion when fission already gives people the heebee jeebies.