Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There were lower blows available

View attachment 391031
I've owned 4 of these over the years as well. First one was a station wagon version we bought in London for 800 quid in 1999 and we camped in it all round Europe for 6 months. Really wish I'd shipped it home - not economic but it was part of the family after that trip!

The sedans were imported here "officially" for a very short time, but only a couple of hundred were ever sold. I had 3 of them. Still got one on the farm under a tarp... They were actually pretty good - punchy 2.2 litre engine and pretty light.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I've owned 4 of these over the years as well. First one was a station wagon version we bought in London for 800 quid in 1999 and we camped in it all round Europe for 6 months. Really wish I'd shipped it home - not economic but it was part of the family after that trip!

The sedans were imported here "officially" for a very short time, but only a couple of hundred were ever sold. I had 3 of them. Still got one on the farm under a tarp... They were actually pretty good - punchy 2.2 litre engine and pretty light.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
they say the car you drive shouldn't define you, but I stand corrected!
Didnt they teach to not judge books by their covers? ;) The R21 was one of my favourite cars, just wish I'd been able to import the Turbo version before the remaining ones went nuts in value....