Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
No testing, but there was painting which added to the cost.
I think "major" carbon repairs are still in the $800+ range if you go to an advertised repairer.
Good work on finding someone local though!
He’s a rider, and his daughter races with us, so I’ve known him and his work for years. Hoped I’d never need him. Bloody kids.
Also, it was a very simple repair. Nothing right through or in a tricky spot.

moorey

call me Mia
So you've sneaked another one off the 'I will never' list.
Carbon frame for Moorey...
It’s actually my 3rd….

As far as 29, it will happen. I plan to ride long enough to experience a few more ‘standards’, and the disappearance of parts and options in my preferred size. 27.5 is already hard enough.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Trailer values in Tasmania! Bought a new trailer in Melbourne to move with, paid 300 to put it on the boat and 230 for a road worthy and registration in Tasmania. And still sold it with a few hundred extra in the pocket.

I’ll buy another new one in Melbourne and do it again when I go back to Canberra for the last load of stuff I had to leave at a mates there.

moorey

call me Mia
Trailer values in Tasmania! Bought a new trailer in Melbourne to move with, paid 300 to put it on the boat and 230 for a road worthy and registration in Tasmania. And still sold it with a few hundred extra in the pocket.

I’ll buy another new one in Melbourne and do it again when I go back to Canberra for the last load of stuff I had to leave at a mates there.
Think of the tofu and capsicums you can buy!

creaky

XMAS Plumper

My old man did that a couple of times with boats. Would buy a (second hand) fishing boat, use it for a few months, then tow it up to the gulf / NT and go fishing with his mate who lived up there for a while. Leave it with his mate to sell off at a tidy profit both times.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Buy four and carry them in a fifth.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Whilst also could go in the LTIH thread it is funny how quickly the muppets come out when you post an ad on scumtree - had one guy offer me 1/2 my asking price within hours of posting it up....like if I was interested in taking that kind of price why would I list it at double what you are asking..... :rolleyes:

moorey

call me Mia
Whilst also could go in the LTIH thread it is funny how quickly the muppets come out when you post an ad on scumtree - had one guy offer me 1/2 my asking price within hours of posting it up....like if I was interested in taking that kind of price why would I list it at double what you are asking..... :rolleyes:
Obviously you added 100% Covid tax and he’s playing the game.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Was sitting in traffic on South Road on my way to nightshift a couple of days ago, looked over and seen this on a blokes window and took a pic.

The old "My stick figure family"

Mums been rubbed out :) so has the cat

View attachment 388996
Divorces are shit. Might just have been worth it to get rid of the cat.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk