Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Every year when I see this nonsense my brain's like "Let the hate flow through you".

I'm sick of people acting like Star Wars has permeated our culture somehow!
But it has...sadly though, the bad outweighs the good at a ratio of 2.5:10.5, not including the Christmas special.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Between ditching the BBQing boofhead in the old Prado and the little drummer boy, I bet Mum and the cat are loving their new life of liberty and peace and quiet.
She looks ghostly rather than removed. Perhaps she has passed away and he hasn't finished grieving yet.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
She looks ghostly rather than removed. Perhaps she has passed away and he hasn't finished grieving yet.
It would have taken a bit of effort to 'dull' the white stickers that could have been completely removed easily. The dulled outline of mum was good... then I noticed the fekking cat and had a laugh.

It was quite humorous to see while stuck in traffic.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Check out SBS try to change it to “May the 5th Element” with the Fifth Element playing 5 times tomorrow

Back when DVD's were only just taking over from VHS I bought 5th Element on DVD for my Dad. I bet he still has it too.

Awesome film. I'll be watching it tomorrow when the toddler has a nap.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Back when DVD's were only just taking over from VHS I bought 5th Element on DVD for my Dad. I bet he still has it too.

Awesome film. I'll be watching it tomorrow when the toddler has a nap.
I love it too. I'm trying to get Mrs George to watch it, but Sci-Fi and Mrs George don't mix well, she really struggled with The Matrix.

stirk

Burner
I'm lucky enough to hear the boobook, aka mopoke around this time of year when it's cool and they are calling for mates. I listen to their call as I fall asleep, it's an awesome sound to zone out on.

While I've never seen the elusive boobook I do come across the tawny frogmouth every now and then in my back yard.

I love owls, they are lovely birds.

This is a blurry photo of my visitor tonight. There were alot of noises in the tree which I suspect was possum or rat which attracted the owl and made me look up in the first place. I checked later no owl, no noises So I hope it got it's dinner.