Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
It's been raining for months here (not complaining though after last year's fires came within 800m of home) but today i had to turn back and cancel my work day due to flooding. This post in a local buyswapsell FB group gave me a giggle.

Authorities are warning that a deepening Low pressure system off the Coffs Coast will be drawing in significant levels of moist air and intelligence over the next few days.
This will lead to an increase in rainfall and a predicted sharp increase in stupidity and douchebaggery on the roads.
  • Authorities have issued a statement to “just don’t ok”.
  • The Highway Patrol has advised that “if they have to get out of the f**king car you’re going to have more tickets than a Harry Styles concert.
  • The State Rescue Service has advised that they have a new policy of “Inverse Assitance” a spokesperson has said that the more stupidity involved in creating a rescue - the less help you will get”.
  • Roads Minister Barry Crocker has encouraged motorists to “blow the expense and use headlights and indicators despite the added expense of using the safety features.
  • Premier Gladys Barelygiggling has advised the State Emergency Managaement Control Centre has lifted the “Eye rolling and head shaking level” to a category 3.
** stayed tuned for updates ***

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is under your foot tender ? It took me about 6 months to walk properly again after mine was removed because most of the muscles had wasted away.
Still quite swollen but I can hobble pretty well. Hoping for less than 6 months now I can work on getting movement back

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn, what did you break?

I'm 3 months post my tibia and ankle dislocation and only had a cast for two weeks then into the moon boot.
Did the fibula, 4 weeks in 2 casts but dodged surgery. They are pathetic little bones, either not fit for purpose or I need to take it easy and start acting my age.
2 weeks sounds short, did they pin it?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Wanted to like it. Come from a family of Subaru owners, owned several myself.

Just came across as cringeworthy. But looking at the YT comments must just be me.