Little Things You Love

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Wanted to like it. Come from a family of Subaru owners, owned several myself.

Just came across as cringeworthy. But looking at the YT comments must just be me.
Nice trip down memory lane with different makes and models, just needed the SVX and maybe the older XT. They did something similar in the US where owners submitted photos with their Subarus and made an ad from it:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
If you like spiders, click this link. If you don't, don't. Footage shows they seem to be getting along well and not eating each other which is nice.

Makes you realise how many of our 8 legged friends cruise around our local environments without ever being noticed.
I've learned to love spiders for all the pest control they do. I'm trying to pass on my hatred of flies and mosquitoes and love of spiders.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Not sure where else to put this...

I know that bike bug and Australia Post cop a bit of hate regarding their delivery efforts, so eat a bag of sour onions you anus lipped suckers! I ordered a Shimano Saint bottom bracket from bike bug on Sunday night. That bottom bracket arrived this morning via Australia Post.

On the other hand I ordered a box of parts from chain reaction a bit over a week ago and it is sitting with DHL for the last couple of days awaiting delivery.
I got my stuff from Bike Bug a day early so yes, hats off!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Re: the spiders, I'm surprised we've not seen many stories of funnel webs being spotting during this deluge.
They can form air bubbles and float. I'm sure there will be lots and lots hiding in pools, puddles and sheds.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yeah but normally we'd be seeing a news story "a kid found a funnel web in his shoe". Wet weather causes these creatures to venture indoors, we've had some very wet weather!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah but normally we'd be seeing a news story "a kid found a funnel web in his shoe". Wet weather causes these creatures to venture indoors, we've had some very wet weather!
Wait til the news cycle gets bored of landslide destroys village and towns submerged. Then they'll swing to arachnophobia stories.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Nice choice but be gentle with it. If there's a next time try one of the Barnel saws from these lads https://www.forestrytools.com.au/index.php?id=23 We run one of their big pole saws and the 150mm folding saw plus the little Bahco number. There's no a lot they can't cut and they last and last.

The Silky saws from Japan do cut very nicely but they are more of a gardening tool than a rough and tumble tree cutting tool.
Great online shop to deal with, and thanks for the tip. Received it in a few days from the order and can't wait to try it.

@Dales Cannon, the Fyskars is going strong, probably done over 100 cuts of hardwood, blade isn't as sharp as what it was when new but still cuts fairly well, it's a very good handsaw for the price.