Little Things You Hate

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sunburn, and the subsequent inability to enjoy the perfect weather Newcastle is having at the moment.

bardynt

Back in his day.....
hey mate first mistake you made never take a young girl on expensive first date. Just something casual so you can bail if you don't like it.

i think most chicks will take guys for money and free stuff cause they will lead a guy on then say i only want to be friends.

So the way i see it if chick stuff you around and only want favors i send her packing esp when you ask for her favor but she is always busy you know she just wants to use you.

>Buys tickets to the Sydney Symphony Orchestra.

>Asks a girl on date.

>Girl agrees to come on the condition that it's "just as friends".

Now I have to sit through an otherwise enjoyable evening KNOWING that I have no chance with her.

She has been flirting mercilessly for weeks - play fighting, piggybacking, joking about my poor Spanish. Heck, she came to visit my parents place for a week, I showed her around the countryside and she loved it.

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that 20-23 year old females are largely trolls. They flirt for attention and confidence boosts, then pretend to be offended when a young man with physical, social, cultural, intellectual and fiscal capital takes a genuine interest in them.

Fuck.

Last edited:

mason33

Likes Dirt
Trying to impress a girl are we?
Please explain?

I saw an ad for a James Bond movie on TV and thought 'Jeez I hate these movies' and I just so happened to be trolling the forum at this time. I'm not trying side with women for the hate of James Bond movies, I think you'll find most people find these movies intolerable.

Knut

Troll hunter
Isn't there already a thread on women etc?

For the punk who is frustrated by the girl:

Imagine what she told her friends about you? She more than likely thinks you are into boys and hanging out at tea gardens. Taking a hot chick you hardly know to the opera or a symphony is a bit out there. You might as well take her to watch you race road. Then she can see how much of a man you are, shaved legs and skinny arms. Come on dude, keep it simple. See a funny movie, take her out to dinner, drink some wine. Walk to the top of the hill and laugh at the city lights. If she doesn't want to go all the way, who cares? You had more fun with her than your mates.

rone

Eats Squid
See a funny movie, take her out to dinner, drink some wine. Walk to the top of the hill and laugh at the city lights. If she doesn't want to go all the way, who cares? You had more fun with her than your mates.

If that doesn't work, try rohypnol and a windowless van.

Beej1

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that 20-23 year old females are largely trolls. They flirt for attention and confidence boosts, then pretend to be offended when a young man with physical, social, cultural, intellectual and fiscal capital takes a genuine interest in them.
If this was straight out of a Bret Easton Ellis novel, I wouldn't be surprised.

Or if it were from the screenplay of some modern sitcom where the character in question is oblivious to how unbearably self-aggrandizing they sound, and the audience laughs in that "oh that guy...." kinda way. Yeah that would fit too.

The fact that it's neither is, kinda sad.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Please explain?

I saw an ad for a James Bond movie on TV and thought 'Jeez I hate these movies' and I just so happened to be trolling the forum at this time. I'm not trying side with women for the hate of James Bond movies, I think you'll find most people find these movies intolerable.
I guess 50 years and 23 big-budget movies show just how intolerable most people find them :rolleyes:

That's sacrilege you're spouting there sunshine. I ought to shoot you in the face (with a gun that's cunningly disguised as a nasal-hair trimmer.)

Knut

Troll hunter
No need to get all defensive because they changed the title from the "The Pint Who Loved Me" at the last minute. Let it go.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Bond movies are great - Excluding the new ones..
i think this calls for a new thread - "What's your favourite/most hated Bond movie and why?"

my vote? +1 for anything with Daniel Craig in :censored: (especially if he gets his kit off)

- 10 for anything involving Roger Moore, frilled shirtfronts and amphibious sportscars :target:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Roger Moore once said the only time he was injured in a Bond film was when he was sitting on a bar stool and fell off his wallet. Love 'em all!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Please explain?

I think you'll find most people don't .....actually. Clearly, I judge people on their affection for James Bond movies and books.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
My Ute.

It's an arsehole.:yell:
Further to this.

Whilst servicing said arsehole, I managed to blow the main 80 amp fuse, AaaaaarrrrrggggHHHHH!:censored:

Cue hitting the arsehole with a branch whilst yelling at it Basil Fawlty style.

My neighbours now look at me strangely and give me a wide berth. Which is a bonus!:evil:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
number two household cat. alias Riki the Red, Daniel Boone Hat (a whole 'nother story) Stealth Bomber, The Grand Poobah and "You f#*king shit of a thing!"

MIL says he has classic litter aversion. i say he's just an @rsehole who will crap and piss anywhere he damn well pleases because he was never trained properly.

every morning i clean up cat crap off the floors - i have to get up before anyone else and watch where i step because he'll do it in front of the vanity, outside the bathroom door, outside the toilet door, outside the laundry...there's THREE litter trays and MIL picks them up daily. litter is changed every second day, and the shit of a thing will crap on the floor regardless whether it's been a day or a few minutes since they've been changed. i'm constantly vigilant because he'll do up to six craps in a day - interestingly tho he'll only piss on the floors at night, he'll go to the trays during the day.

i start my day scouting for landmines and mopping up cat piss before i can even get to the toilet myself and i'm afraid to get up during the night for fear of stepping in a stealth bomb. which is wreaking havoc on my own bladder.

i swear i'm about to punt this cat into orbit - and the damn thing knows it, because he skedaddles every time he sees me.

/rant

and another LTIH - whatever whiny-voiced female they're plugging heavily on the radio at the moment. it's like nails down a freaking blackboard to crappy electronic music. i'd rather listen to Chipmunk Punk.