Little Things You Hate

Knut

Troll hunter
Why do people own cats? I'm sure there are some spare barrels near where live Violet. Surely having pussy around the house isn't worth that much drama?

Last edited:

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
Half hour is like 10 hours in the sun if i remember correctly for MIG, I know nothing about TIG or brazing but will get there..
Red hot steel puts out a lot of UV. I've gotten a nasty decolletage burn from emptying very large furnaces when hot once or twice. Same gritty eye thing too

bardynt

Back in his day.....
got car checked so can go over pits 800 dollars and they guys go when to pick it up not sure if timing belt has been done in 100,000,kms is there service book there.

so they charge me like that much money and don't open the fucking glove box too look at whether is has been changed fuckwits. esp when he goes is there service book i said yes in the car. so whats the point of going there get it checked out if they cant do there fucking jobs they prob charge me another 800 to change the timing belt when i go and find out whether it needs change cause there fucking too slack to open the glovebox and have a look.

taitt

Likes Dirt
got car checked so can go over pits 800 dollars and they guys go when to pick it up not sure if timing belt has been done in 100,000,kms is there service book there.

so they charge me like that much money and don't open the fucking glove box too look at whether is has been changed fuckwits. esp when he goes is there service book i said yes in the car. so whats the point of going there get it checked out if they cant do there fucking jobs they prob charge me another 800 to change the timing belt when i go and find out whether it needs change cause there fucking too slack to open the glovebox and have a look.
know am right I! glovebox motherfuckers 800 service! 100,000kms!

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt

[video=youtube;fEkWH8DB7b0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0[/video]

Knut

Troll hunter
I hate that my wife has tickets to secret Pink concert and I have to go....
Yeah too right. That would be shit! Watching a very fit crazy chick going mental on stage with heaps of sweaty girls dancing and bumping into you all night in some sex crazed trance. Then going home with your wife. Screw that idea!

I would rather drive my Bugatti into the lake.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Did the Pink concert tonight. Have to admit I am not a fan but the concert was o.k. Forum Theatre in Melb.

If it was Lady Gaga I would have got up on stage and headbutted her. If it was Nickelback I would have cut my wrists.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Did the Pink concert tonight. Have to admit I am not a fan but the concert was o.k. Forum Theatre in Melb.

If it was Lady Gaga I would have got up on stage and headbutted her. If it was Nickelback I would have cut my wrists.
Was the crowd full of middle aged men wearing V8 Supercar T shirts?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
F***ing Gangnam Style and the annoying f***knuckles who think it's hilarious to spam the internet with thousands videos of themselves and other idiotic twats doing the dance.

If ever we needed North Korea to end the ceasefire, it's now!

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
F***ing Gangnam Style and the annoying f***knuckles who think it's hilarious to spam the internet with thousands videos of themselves and other idiotic twats doing the dance.

If ever we needed North Korea to end the ceasefire, it's now!
When i was watching the NRL on sunday, they had a Big Brother ad with them all dancing to it. Never been so close to scooping my eyes out with a spoon.