Little Things You Hate

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm actually really uncomfortable with the idea of any PM being able to end a broadcaster's career just because he's said some nasty things about them.
People use their power and influence to settle personal vendettas all the time and it's not exactly Putin and Pussy Riot here. Jones went way beyond the pale with his comments - If the situation were reversed and it was (god forbid) Abbott in power and a left-wing broadcaster said the same thing, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if they suddenly found themselves out of work. There's got to be a line drawn somewhere.

I hate last night. I was at work, at one of the local bars/clubs, picking up glasses like I'm supposed to. I find myself outside, making the run of the ground level beer garden picking up what's been left out there. All of a sudden, I and a couple of people around me get pissed on by some douchebag who thought it would be a good idea to take a leak off the upper smokers area. Fucking dickhead. I immediately ran upstairs but, before bursting outside and cutting sick, I got one of the bouncers to go deal with it, they won't get fired for using force. I wish I had've gone and gotten the fucker though.

Then, about half an hour later, some other douchebag turns on the fire hose upstairs. With hundreds of litres of water goign everywhere, I, again, run upstairs, under the waterfall coing from above, in an attempt to stop the deluge. It was just as I got to the giant puddle around the fire hose that I then slipped over and fell into inch deep puddle, further soaking me. I then had to clean it all up. Then, around 3 hours later, we finally closed and I had finished my shift. It was then, that in my state of anger and being pissed off (and pissed on, for that matter) that I missed $10 on the ground right next to my feet, which my mate picked up and quickly rubbed in my face.

It was seriously the worst night of my life. I fucking hate people. I apologise for the swearing but it aggrevates me so much.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Alan Jones.
So if anybody wants to indulge themselves in a bit of slacktivism they could always email any of this lot and let them know how you feel about Alan Jones and their products association with him

sales@icoolm.com.au, admin@jjmetrowest.com.au, andre@hollywoodbathrooms.com.au, info@grace.com.au, enquiries@harringtonkitchens.com.au, sales@fixatap.com.au, info@waterfordretirementvillage.com.au, info@statecustodians.com.au, sales@renovationboys.com.au, info@parknfly.com.au, info@livenation.com.au, sales@lexusofparramatta.com.au, info@kennedyhealthcare.com.au

It is of course the advertisers directory for 2GB (which apparently they've since removed from their website). I've got to say when I scanned through the list I misread 'sales@renovationboys.com.au' as something else entirely - something that Mr Jones would probably be a big fan of...

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Alan Jones.

And my f**king flatmate. Wake up at 315am to his mate in the kitchen smashing shot glasses because he can't find his phone. Flatmate isn't in the house - he's out drinking somewhere. They've left South Park playing on the TV at full volume.

Seriously. What the frick.

Matt H

Eats Squid
All of a sudden, I and a couple of people around me get pissed on by some douchebag who thought it would be a good idea to take a leak off the upper smokers area.
I had a guy who was sitting right next to me do the same thing once at the Regatta. I gave him a couple before my girlfriend ran in and broke it up (lol). When I explained to the bouncers what had happened they kicked him out, banned him for 6 months and asked if I wanted to press charges (lol). I declined, washed my leg off, and had another beer.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last 300 words on this bloody assignment, I still have to sort of answer one question (touched on it briefly but not indepth enough I don't think), but I can't think of anything else to write. Could I drag out a 300 word conclusion?

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last 300 words on this bloody assignment, I still have to sort of answer one question (touched on it briefly but not indepth enough I don't think), but I can't think of anything else to write. Could I drag out a 300 word conclusion?
I wish I had this problem. Doing an engineering degree at uni and the word limits they give us are ridiculously tiny! You think its a bore to stretch something out (high school english was a joke) but I find it a lot harder to write in a more condensed manner.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Me too BH! Yet right now I have a 4000 word due in 4 days and I can't get started... and working every day leading up to it.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's it on?
A report on Coal Seam Gas and the environmental impacts. A whole bunch of stuff to include.
I ended up just getting into the word limit +- 10% so I guess a little bit more in the intro and conclusion tomorrow should be sweet.

It's interesting researching it, but bloody annoying at the same time. There's either super technical manuals on nitrogen injection (which are unbiased), completely biased accounts of CSG being bad and completely biased accounts of it being good. No middle ground!