Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Elaborate oh hairy one.

I have a selection of them, took and wore all 3 at the FTF last week. Country life savers where it can be 20° by day and sub 0° at night.
You city slickers with yer North Face, RMW's, sawn off pants and hipster beards can make anything look tacky :)

I stand by my claim. They look stupid.

So do rmw...assuming this is r m Williams.

I just bought a goose down puffer jacket for Europe. I won't be wearing shorts there.
I'm not sure how you wear pants or jackets, but something doesn't add up here.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Ah, it's no worse than kids doing shuttles or riding dirt bikes. Way better than sitting playing video games physical health wise.

The killer would be that it would only fit them for 2 years at most before you have to lose a bomb selling it second hand. Unless my kid was super into racing or something, I wouldn't buy them a new bike full stop until they stopped growing.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

Maybe I'll slide off to Marketplace and pick up some cheap 'never worn' $500 puffa's that the late-to-the-party Eastern drone army didn't get to wear.

If you get 300 blokes at an event that all got the same fashion memo, all dressed the same and looking like power ranger twats, of course shit is going to look stupid.

Might even pick me up another set of good Aussie made cheap RM's, my 10yr old beige suede RM's that I wear once a year take a bit of cleaning after an event or a nights clubbing.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner

I'm not sure how you wear pants or jackets, but something doesn't add up here.
What do you wear when you go to the snow? I think these puffa jackets are fashionable because that's all I saw in Italy. :D

Last edited:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Kids ebikes make more sense than adult ebikes. Kids haven't developed the strength or endurance for epic rides and having the boost to get them back up the hill to enjoy more of the fun parts is a great way to create a love of the sport.
At what point do you tell your offspring that they need to start developing said strength and endurance?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
At what point do you tell your offspring that they need to start developing said strength and endurance?
You can't in general rush a natural process. Kids will get stronger and fitter just with time and life.

Adults on the other hand can be told constantly if necessary. They even pay for that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ah, it's no worse than kids doing shuttles or riding dirt bikes. Way better than sitting playing video games physical health wise.
What if they are playing a Wii fit?

images (27).jpeg

Maybe I'll slide off to Marketplace and pick up some cheap 'never worn' $500 puffa's that the late-to-the-party Eastern drone army didn't get to wear.

If you get 300 blokes at an event that all got the same fashion memo, all dressed the same and looking like power ranger twats, of course shit is going to look stupid.

Might even pick me up another set of good Aussie made cheap RM's, my 10yr old beige suede RM's that I wear once a year take a bit of cleaning after an event or a nights clubbing.
Ahhhhhhhh beige...

What do you wear when you go to the snow? I think these puffa jackets are fashionable because that's all I saw in Italy. :D

Dry days? Bonded hoodie. Snow or wind? Gortex. Night time? Bonded hoodie, with a whistle for a zipper.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh , I dunno at - 3 on Tuesday morning my puffer vest kept me warm on the way to work …. Legs were cold in shorts tho .
But the buff buffs in the office run the heating @ 23.5 degrees and I seriously melt - the girls / ladies crack me up tho , full on winter get ups , scarves n beanies , long coats and lots of “ is it cold in here ?”