Little Things You Hate

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
No, always amazed at the peeps who ride these, never game enough to put myself that far above a very hard surface with no real easy way to dismount.
It was a head movement not too dissimilar to that that brought on the vertigo.
I've never had vertigo in a situation like yours. Sounds pretty disconcerting.

PJO

in me vL comy
Ear infection, or recent head knock / headaches?
Yeah, had a minor cold over the weekend so likely related to that. Haven't had any knocks to the head as far as I'm aware. My partner is physio so she did the BPPV test and it wasn't that.

safreek

LTIH: Riding to work today only got 5min in and suffered an attack of vertigo, never had one before, what a bizarre feeling. Rang the missus and she came and picked me up so I'm WFH today.
LTIL: The number of fellow commuters and residents that came to see if I was ok. Does make you realise that the world isn't all bad.
Ever since the chemo or the third COVID shot I have had permanent head spins, sometimes real hardcore like you had, it's fucken frightening isn't it. Just waiting to drop sucks. I blame the government and COVID shots. They have a lot to answer for.
Hope you get better cause life sucks a lot of it doesn't

nathanm

Eats Squid
How some people treat their bikes and items in general.

Working on a trek superfly for the bike collective. I'm guessing front brake cable routed right along the fork stanchion which wears a deep groove.
Bike itself never looks to have been cleaned or serviced and instead of repairing they just give it away to the LBS and buy a new one.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Foxtel IQ5, stupid thing has no terrestrial TV channels and I have no aerial so all has to be wireless meaning Freeview won't work...bloody hell Utopia is on tonight.