Little Things You Hate

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Hahahah, over paid mother fucker $30 if ya lucky in QLD
Haynes or one of his idiot mates sent a threatening letter to the Judge presiding over Haynes' rape trial
- FFS, how DUMB of a dumbcunt do you have to be to do shit like that?!?!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Haynes or one of his idiot mates sent a threatening letter to the Judge presiding over Haynes' rape trial
- FFS, how DUMB of a dumbcunt do you have to be to do shit like that?!?!

You haven't hung out with many league players have you?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
There are some pretty dumb footballers out there. The stupid things they video themselves doing, post to social media, and then are surprised when the shit hits the fan.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH, the endless Mother’s Day posts on social media. Just ring your Mum or wish her a happy Mother’s Day when you make the effort to see her in person.
no one else f$&@$ing cares.
Easy there @Hal-9000 ! The thing with humans that you may not be able to compute is that, how will everyone know that each of these people have a mother of there isn't a post confirming it?

Hal-9000

Likes Dirt
Easy there @Hal-9000 ! The thing with humans that you may not be able to compute is that, how will everyone know that each of these people have a mother of there isn't a post confirming it?
So, let me get this straight, if it doesn't get posted on social media it doesn't exist?

If a human wishes their mother a "Happy Mothers Day" but doesn't post it on social media then it never happened?

The best thing that can happen to the human race is for AI to take over. You're all f&^$ed in the head!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
So, let me get this straight, if it doesn't get posted on social media it doesn't exist?

If a human wishes their mother a "Happy Mothers Day" but doesn't post it on social media then it never happened?

The best thing that can happen to the human race is for AI to take over. You're all f&^$ed in the head!
Whilst I agree, I have to say I haven't seen any Happy Mother's Day posts on social media... Maybe you need to rethink who you are being medially social with.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

It works the same as Strava. If it's not recorded it didn't happen.