Little Things You Hate

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
If you have the local council on your side that's half of the fight over, our local council consists of members of NIMBYs and backyard green groups.
Yes, they (Central Coast Council) have only just got on board after 10+ years but we finally have a good lot of councillors and the GM that's not been interested is about to retire.
Latrobe and Kentish, where the Wild Mersey trails have been great to work with and that's why there's such a good trail network there now.

It's not easy when the council is not supportive that for sure!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Changed tyres around on my bike yesterday. Was in a rush so blew it all together with my fucking horrible park tool track pump. Rode and it all went well. Pedalling to the track today I note to myself that the tyres are both running nice and true, but that I did feel I should give them a 60psi seating at the servo then apply a slightly more accurate pressure than my afore mention piece of shit does...

First servo the pump only worked for a little while. Slight detour to a second servo and get the job done. All feels good and as I climb the highway shoulder I notice both tyres now have a slight wobble. Sigh...

This could be that they are now aligned better with the slight wobble in the wheels or that I've blown them off course.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
SRAM. Seriously. On a HRD road shifter, the hose attaches with a banjo that is hidden under what is also the reservoir cap. So, to change the hose over you have to OPEN THE FLUID RESERVOIR, which is also NOT HORIZONTAL so you get fucking DOT fluid everywhere and have to do a full bleed. Fuck you guys srsly.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yes, they (Central Coast Council) have only just got on board after 10+ years but we finally have a good lot of councillors and the GM that's not been interested is about to retire.
Latrobe and Kentish, where the Wild Mersey trails have been great to work with and that's why there's such a good trail network there now.

It's not easy when the council is not supportive that for sure!
Yeah Indigo shire council caused such so much trouble that everyone lost interest in running races at my place.

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH - V/Line slowly deleting the bike racks on the trains and forcing you to use the disabled sections, the conductors aren’t impressed either. I was chatting with one and she said this is the way forward, all refits and new carriages will be deleting the bike sections plus a few other changes.
She also said I only would have to move for a disabled person which goes without saying, but what a great way to create more angst between cyclists and commuters :rolleyes:. She said just ignore anyone who complains as this is the way forward.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
LTIL - New phone day :)
LTIH - New phone day :confused:

I always do a fresh start with a new phone as an IT guy I know told me many years ago, he managed 400 company iPhones as part of his job and when he stopped cloning/transferring all the stuff from the old to the new and did a fresh install instead, all his phone problems went away. New operating system, app incompatibility, bugs, dirt and rocks from the old phone transferred to the new phone...

So just transferred 7000 photos to my PC into the correct month file.

Screen shotted all app layouts.

Maybe ready now for the headfuck of loading all new apps, credit cards etc... :(

First non Samsung since 2010 with the original Galaxy (1). Optus slashed the price of their Google Pixel 7 Pro from $1448 to $724 while the S23 Ultra still remains at $1950.

The Pixel 7 pro has the best point and shoot camera of any phone and 99% of my photos are point and shoot, if you get into all the modes and fancy shit, the s23 and iphone 14 beat the Pixel but its not the stuff I need and at $1200 cheaper over 2 years it was a no brainer.

Great deal for anyone looking a decent new top end phone... now the app reload begins :mad:

fhdggfhd.jpg

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH - went to spend some gift cards I got for my birthday today at JB hi-fi, after finally picking out some headphones went with the slightly cheaper ones but they are more waterproof. Open my wallet FARK no keycard to make up the difference, not happy after a 20 minute drive in peak.

LTIL - the expression on my face must’ve said it all, young bloke goes “I can do better on the price, I can do $200”, sweet exactly what I have in gift cards.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
LTIL - New phone day :)
LTIH - New phone day :confused:

I always do a fresh start with a new phone as an IT guy I know told me many years ago, he managed 400 company iPhones as part of his job and when he stopped cloning/transferring all the stuff from the old to the new and did a fresh install instead, all his phone problems went away. New operating system, app incompatibility, bugs, dirt and rocks from the old phone transferred to the new phone...

So just transferred 7000 photos to my PC into the correct month file.

Screen shotted all app layouts.

Maybe ready now for the headfuck of loading all new apps, credit cards etc... :(

First non Samsung since 2010 with the original Galaxy (1). Optus slashed the price of their Google Pixel 7 Pro from $1448 to $724 while the S23 Ultra still remains at $1950.

The Pixel 7 pro has the best point and shoot camera of any phone and 99% of my photos are point and shoot, if you get into all the modes and fancy shit, the s23 and iphone 14 beat the Pixel but its not the stuff I need and at $1200 cheaper over 2 years it was a no brainer.

Great deal for anyone looking a decent new top end phone... now the app reload begins :mad:

View attachment 399539
I feel a photo war looming. My latest photos are point and shoot with a S23 Ultra.

But I also feel your pain. Did a fresh start with the latest phone and I'm still missing stuff.

ozzybmx

I feel a photo war looming. My latest photos are point and shoot with a S23 Ultra.

But I also feel your pain. Did a fresh start with the latest phone and I'm still missing stuff.
Nice ! Would have liked to continue my Samsung experience but I was already thinking about the Pixel and the price drop sealed the deal.

Spent 4 hours yesterday loading nearly everything on. Smart garage door, security cameras, medicare, my fucking gov were some of the painful ones... then forgot password on about 10 apps :rolleyes: plus I'm locked out of my 28degrees Mastercard after 3 failed attempts at loading it to Google pay.

Haven't transferred the sim yet but a late delivery yesterday produced the new case so it will be ready to go today sometime.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
An incomplete list of things that piss me off...

Dogs off leash on busy shared paths
Groups.

People with no inside voice.

Speaker phone in public

People that cant walk in a straight line.

Old men riding enduro ebikes around town as their daily drive. Get some slicks on it you fucking punce!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Nice ! Would have liked to continue my Samsung experience but I was already thinking about the Pixel and the price drop sealed the deal.

Spent 4 hours yesterday loading nearly everything on. Smart garage door, security cameras, medicare, my fucking gov were some of the painful ones... then forgot password on about 10 apps :rolleyes: plus I'm locked out of my 28degrees Mastercard after 3 failed attempts at loading it to Google pay.

Haven't transferred the sim yet but a late delivery yesterday produced the new case so it will be ready to go today sometime.
I just have the normal mygov, is this one worth the upgrade?

ozzybmx

I just have the normal mygov, is this one worth the upgrade?
No but it feels better.

Not only 1 but 3, MyGov, MyGov-ID and MySAgov.

The SA one is my digital driving license which is legal in SA, all vehicle regos as we dont have rego stickers in SA and what was our covid checkin app.

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH - riding along today and went to pop the front wheel of a big root popping out in the middle of trail, at the last minute I seen what it was and dodged it. Turns out it was not a root or stump sticking up, no it was pile of sloppy horse shit!
LTIL - dodging said pile of horse shit.

indica

Serial flasher
Shit like this
"Hayne, now referred to as prisoner 661736, is spending his days isolated in a 3m by 4m cell, with only 25 minutes of outside time allowed to walk around and read his bible. "

He raped someone, is in Protection and is now religious.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shit like this
"Hayne, now referred to as prisoner 661736, is spending his days isolated in a 3m by 4m cell, with only 25 minutes of outside time allowed to walk around and read his bible. "

He raped someone, is in Protection and is now religious.
Just wait until he starts a football program to help other inmates find rehabilitation for their crimes...it will be the best feel good story for all of us.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I would have thought google knew me pretty well by now, but no! This morning they want me to read articles from Quadrant Online. My feelings are quite hurt google...I think I need some time with another spyware provider.