Little Things You Hate

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I used to get less than 5,000km out of the rears on my E21 BMW. Combination of camber and differential setting. Back then the Yokohama A008 was my bestest choice. Now only available if you have a mini.
I loved the A008R's I used to run on the back of my Gemini. Pirelli P9's up front to keep the costs down, being a uni student and all.

Hal-9000

Likes Dirt
Modern Fast food restaurants..........they all have these new big TV screens but can't find any space to put an actual menu!
Remember when the full menu was listed with prices? Now it's just animating pictures and no info.
This is progress?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Puddle of cat piss on the front door step from the neighbour's cat...
If you want to freak out the local pet owners and get them to keep their pets on lead/ indoors dye some chook pallets blue with food colouring and mix them with a bit of mince meat. Drop balls of it a couple of blocks away from your house so no suspicion will fall on you. Word will get out that some one's poisoning in the area and no harm comes to anything. SWIM may have done this under the "dogs must be on lead" signs along the valley near me.