Little Things You Hate

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
They will tear themselves apart with civil war, which will only be exacerbated when martial law is imposed. At that point they will become a dictatorship. Will it be under Trump? Or some other nutty Republican?
Oh yeah, if old Sleepy Joe does anything serious with some sort of gun control, I would not be surprised in the least if there is not a civil war.
It's a very divided country and I just hope we never go down that path, as there's a few red flags that we are.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Oh yeah, if old Sleepy Joe does anything serious with some sort of gun control, I would not be surprised in the least if there is not a civil war.
It's a very divided country and I just hope we never go down that path, as there's a few red flags that we are.
They're pushing for it. There's money to be made in division.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I read somewhere that gun sales go UP after these things. If it's true it's crazy!
Yep, every major shooting or even things like the corona virus pandemic, the gun shops do a roaring trade.

A bloke I work with spend a few months over in Peoria, Illinois, and almost everyone has a basement, mainly for tornadoes but for most the secondary use is for prepping. This is not the far south or anything, this is white collar Illinois, home of Caterpillar. They are all armed to the hilt and have food, water and ammo all stashed away "because you never know!"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Getting ready to head to work. Got a bit of a blow over from last night that needs to be tended to before the day gets ahead and goes to shit. I had a medical emergency last night with a patron, of course I was 15% into rearranging the coolroom at the time so it is a total shit fight in there and I was well out of steam for it after loading the patron into an ambulance. So that's a job for today...with a large delivery expected and capacity crowd tonight. So I figure I should get a coffee from my favourite location prior to work. Well I followed my usual bathroom procedure of shitting, showering, teeth cleaning, and I decided to give the shower and vanity a clean. Oh that's some nice crisp white...oh fuck! Blood? From...me? That bright red blood that comes from your nose really looks bright on the freshly cleaned white vanity!

Now sitting here watching my relaxing coffee time rapidly dwindle and my nose just keeps on giving.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Getting ready to head to work. Got a bit of a blow over from last night that needs to be tended to before the day gets ahead and goes to shit. I had a medical emergency last night with a patron, of course I was 15% into rearranging the coolroom at the time so it is a total shit fight in there and I was well out of steam for it after loading the patron into an ambulance. So that's a job for today...with a large delivery expected and capacity crowd tonight. So I figure I should get a coffee from my favourite location prior to work. Well I followed my usual bathroom procedure of shitting, showering, teeth cleaning, and I decided to give the shower and vanity a clean. Oh that's some nice crisp white...oh fuck! Blood? From...me? That bright red blood that comes from your nose really looks bright on the freshly cleaned white vanity!

Now sitting here watching my relaxing coffee time rapidly dwindle and my nose just keeps on giving.
Sounds like you've chosen to bypass monkeypox, and go straight to Ebola. Well played.

Minlak

custom titis
Sooooooo - Was looking forward to getting back to riding in the very near future ANDDDDD - Multiple Degenerative tears in the medial meniscus - Anterior horn and body extruded with parameniscal cysts also projecting anteriorly from the transverse ligament - Moderate sixed joint effusion with Bakers cyst - Early osteoarthritic changes across medial tibiofemoral and patellofemoral joints - prepatellar bursitis

So may be a while before I ride again

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Sooooooo - Was looking forward to getting back to riding in the very near future ANDDDDD - Multiple Degenerative tears in the medial meniscus - Anterior horn and body extruded with parameniscal cysts also projecting anteriorly from the transverse ligament - Moderate sixed joint effusion with Bakers cyst - Early osteoarthritic changes across medial tibiofemoral and patellofemoral joints - prepatellar bursitis

So may be a while before I ride again
I don't know what 3/4's of those things are, but can tell none of them are good. :(

Hope you make a full and speedy recovery @Minlak, or can at least come up with a good management plan to get you back out doing the things you love soon (those hobos won't tend to themselves after all!).

slowmick

38-39"
Staring the day with this message "We've noticed unusual activity on your card ending in...."
One phone call later
Your card is now cancelled. Please wait 7-10 working days for a new card.
And now I am late to drop off my daughter at school.
Do Victorian Hobo's pay cash?

Minlak

custom titis
Staring the day with this message "We've noticed unusual activity on your card ending in...."
One phone call later
Your card is now cancelled. Please wait 7-10 working days for a new card.
And now I am late to drop off my daughter at school.
Do Victorian Hobo's pay cash?
Just avoid the ones that let you keep the tip