Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Didn't see that one.
Did you have a good look at the seller's profile?
The one I saw was an obvious fake
I did. Wasn't much on there but seemed fine. I'm pissed as I should have walked when he had no PayPal but I've bought stuff before via transfer before. I guess I'll just have only use PayPal from now on. Unless from here. So the pedals/ cassette post was a scam too?

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I did. Wasn't much on there but seemed fine. I'm pissed as I should have walked when he had no PayPal but I've bought stuff before via transfer before. I guess I'll just have only use PayPal from now on. Unless from here. So the pedals/ cassette post was a scam too?
Not this was pedals and a garmin 1030+.
Claimed the 1030+ was a year old but you could tell it was straight out of the box.
Also claimed he "won" the pedals and didn't need them...

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Not this was pedals and a garmin 1030+.
Claimed the 1030+ was a year old but you could tell it was straight out of the box.
Also claimed he "won" the pedals and didn't need them...
Yeah, that was the one I meant sorry. The pics on this post were of second hand pedals. Can't find post and his profile now has 'technical difficulties' according to FB and doesn't come up....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
fuckn tradies... Had a leaking copper pipe - needed a small section spliced in. Two blokes turn up, spend an hour on it, job done.

Just got an invoice for 3 hours labour x2 - $650 plus GST.

Get Fucked is the formal response to that invoice...
They drove from Geelong.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Pretty sure I’ve got a spare or two if you need them now and can replace them when back in stock.
Frame is still in Frankfurt for the next ?? so I guess I don’t need them yet. I’ll try the local bike shop tomorrow. Appreciate the offer though.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Joe Biden has said he's going to act on gun laws. Might be the tipping point. The pro gun lobby is pretty strong, it may be something like civil war over there if they try to "take their guns" :eek:
I'm not sure the Democrats have the numbers in the Senate to get anything done - I think they need at least 10 Republicans to support most major measures (and bypass the Filibuster). So it'll just be a whole bunch of rhetoric, condemnation and tHoUgHtS aNd PrAyErS.

Only positive that could come out of it is it could be a driver of support for any pro gun control politician (i.e. Democrat) in the midterms later this year.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Maybe it's just me..but I haven't been able to see the funny side of this as yet?:(
its a laugh or cry situation. Also, its just situation normal over there - not really much shock value left in yet another mass shooting.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
its a laugh or cry situation. Also, its just situation normal over there - not really much shock value left in yet another mass shooting.
Unfortunately the same. My wife would say it's my bastard attitude as I age, but these not longer shock me as there have been too many with no will to change.
As was said elsewhere today, Texas is a state that has banned abortion to "save" lives but gives no fucks about mass shootings...