Little Things You Hate

party76

Likes Dirt
going back to work after enjoying a quality two weeks away from it with the missus and kids.:(

life sucks, get a helmet! :cool:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
He could possibly have mild or maybe not-so-mild autism... fits the bill.
That's actually an interesting point - and something i'd never thought of. And after doing a little reading into autism i'd say it could be quite possible he does have a mild form of it. Thanks for the heads up Matt.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldn't exactly call that pedantic... "life sucks, get a helmet" makes absolutely no sense at all...

Fool me once.... shame one you.... fool me, you can't get fooled again.

Likes Dirt
Being the mutual friend/messenger for one crisis between multiple friends.
I don't want to have to take sides. :(

Matt H

Eats Squid
Adobe Audition. I have to use it for a music production subject (lol, b/arts...) I'm doing at uni. Annoying as shit to work with.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Lacing rims without eyelets and getting a nipple stuck in the rim, and the annoying rattle until it falls out of the valve hole. Oh the joys of lacing 721s.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People using the word 'douche'!
+1 most people who use it dont know what it is...

the horrid unconess/clumsyness/lack of concentration you get when your are beyond tired and knowing it will be atleast a week before you have a free day to just sleep.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Buying an external hard-drive that says on the box 'Compatible with Windows or Mac' then getting it home, plugging it in and finding it wont work. Read the tiny writing on the back of the box - 'Preformatted for Windows'. Shit.

Edit: Not shit. Western Digital's support site guided me through partitioning the HD and now it's sweet. Bangers!

Last edited: