Little Things You Hate

BT180

Max Pfaff
lOOKING DOWN AT YOUR KEYBOARD WHILST TYPING AWAY FRANTICALLY. oNLY TO LOOK UP AND REALISE THAT YOU'VE ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE cAPS lOCK KEY.

eVERYTHING IS NOW IN REVERSE AND NEEDS TO BE RE-TYPED. :(

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer died in the arse instead of downloading your lecture notes. We apologise for the inconvenience." Thanks Bill, this is why I avoid your products.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cityrail.

Catch train on line A. Said train arrives at interchange 2 minutes after train B leaves on another line. Wait: 45 mins till next train.

It's at Hamilton if anybody knows it. 3 days a week, unless I leave my lecture earlier....

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Pain. Pain. Throbbing unrelenting pain shooting through my head like a malevolent mental storm. Eyes can't seem to focus. Monitor is hurting eyes yet in too much agony to sleep and the thought of turning on the television and being forced to endure the inane gobshite of Morning TV presenters fills me with nausea. Buy this! Buy This! Lara Bingle has done another interview! John Mayer has fathered a love child with a wombat! Turn your family pets into delicious milkshakes with this space-age blender! and on the non-imbecile networks, Turkmenistani news!

Pain still pulsating through my brain. Body feels like a hollow shell of it's former self. Dehydration furthering the agony by refusing to be quenched by harsh burning ginger beer. It tears at my throat like a pair of drunken slags tear at each others hair in a Bacardi Breezer fuelled melee on a Frankston dancefloor. The only other thing in the fridge is grapefruit juice whose tart, sour nature might just send me over the edge into chunderville

Why dear lord, why hast thou forsaken me!? There were no spirits involved yesterday evening, nor red wine. Just sweet, sweet beer! Have I wronged you in such a way? Why am I even talking to you anyway, you don't exist.

Must struggle on. Must find nurofen. Must summon up the energy to walk to Acland St and get breakfast. Braving the leering eyes of society. Damn them and their healthy chirpy ways! Damn their eyes for not suffering like I! Damn them for looking at me like some sort of tramp just because my hair is not combed, my face not shaved and I'm in my jocks due to an inabiity to find clean trousers. I feel like making a proclamation never to drink again. To banish myself from the bottle for good and it almost feels possible at this moment. Drastic action you say? You're probably right, however beer is an irresistable mistress. ready to seduce me once more and take me back into her ample bosom with promises of good times and icy refreshment.

<sigh> Think I might have to get a milkshake.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Idiot reporters who ask the question "do UFO's exist?"

OF COURSE THEY F***ING EXIST! IT STANDS FOR UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT YOU DAFT WHORE!!!

Whether it's a bird, plane or inflatable sex toy, if you don't know what it is, you can call it a UFO.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
I lol'd

also people who want their coffee "nice and hot" there is no "nice and hot" there is "terrible and hot" and "nice and "how the barista who knows more than an ancient woman wearing a floral dress with silver hair about coffee" makes it"

Attachments

mtb1611

Seymour
Idiot reporters who ask the question "do UFO's exist?"

OF COURSE THEY F***ING EXIST! IT STANDS FOR UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT YOU DAFT WHORE!!!

Whether it's a bird, plane or inflatable sex toy, if you don't know what it is, you can call it a UFO.
Dunderheads from Chipping Norton who mistake a posse of 4 Blackhawks, only the rear of which has it's red tail nav light on, for UFO's, despite the military advertising incessantly in local print media about flights being made by afroementioned machines in stealth mode above said locale. Unless of course they were actually airborne inflatable sex toys, in which case I'd be much obliged if anyone can advise me as to where I can procure an entire squadron of the bastards.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Stupid laws, stupid lawmakers and anyone involved in policing them.

Seriously - Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player?

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Stupid laws, stupid lawmakers and anyone involved in policing them.

Seriously - Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player?
Thou shallst not covet thy neighbours living room carpet/lounge/dog etc.

Its the 13th commandment.

Last edited:

taquar

Likes Dirt
Little fucking ingrates who decided to steal my wallet at Southbank. Hope the little shits knows that their faces are now being sent from the video camera of the Southbank Parklands to the local police station for them to be arrested. Card has been cancelled, and all I lost was $30 cash.

Go buy yourself a pair of shoes you fucking useless prick. Maybe a nice cock sandwich for your friends in jail.

Fucking thieves.

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Had a big falling out with a dude I know after he started dating my friend a while back, haven't spoken to him in months. They broke up today. Got a text from a mutual friend asking if I was keen for a night out. I always am.

The fucker didn't tell me the aforementioned douchebag ex-boyfriend was meeting us at the club.

So here I am, home at 11:30pm.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
My girlfriend's fucking child of a 21 year old brother who will only answer to his fucking baby of a father, and who can't have an eye to eye conversation with me about my relationship with his sister. The guy is 21 years old and can't look someone in the eye to discuss the truth of an extremely serious issue, he could only walk away and sulk. He wouldn't even talk to her about his problem, only saying "I'm only doing what dad has told me to do".

Pathetic.

Matt H

Eats Squid
My girlfriend's fucking child of a 21 year old brother who will only answer to his fucking baby of a father, and who can't have an eye to eye conversation with me about my relationship with his sister. The guy is 21 years old and can't look someone in the eye to discuss the truth of an extremely serious issue, he could only walk away and sulk. He wouldn't even talk to her about his problem, only saying "I'm only doing what dad has told me to do".

Pathetic.
He could possibly have mild or maybe not-so-mild autism... fits the bill.