Little Things You Hate

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Two of my mates, both in completely different places, getting rolled (possibly by the same people) in the same night.

mtb1611

Seymour
The fact that there are a few hundred pages more in the "things you hate" thread than there are in the "things you love" thread. Oh we're a pessimistic bunch, us mtb-ers!

Joy

Likes Dirt
The fact that there are a few hundred pages more in the "things you hate" thread than there are in the "things you love" thread. Oh we're a pessimistic bunch, us mtb-ers!
That something along these lines gets brought up every freakin 2 pages

mtb1611

Seymour
That something along these lines gets brought up every freakin 2 pages
I also hate the fact I don't have the time to read everything that everyone hates and consequently indulge in the "post repeated every 2 pages" phenomena.

taquar

Likes Dirt
Making the stupid mistake of listening to music while riding. 100m into the ride, BAM! Broken hand, 2 screws in my 4th metacarpal and out of riding for 2 months or more.

DAMN YOU BRAIN

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Pretty much every postal service in Perth.
Ever tried dealing with UPS? it took them 5 days to overnight a package from Nevade to Tucson, which is a 5 hour drive each way. Of course, the computer had it marked as delivered after 24 hours so their records show it was on time. It just didn't physically arrive for an additional 4 days.

Nothing beats the incompetence of UPS for shear inneffectiveness. Next time, I'm finding a mexican with a horse and delivering it Zoro style.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Useless chopper pilots.

Everywhere else in the world, pilots fly at night and in adverse weather conditions with no problem or issue in order to allow crews to be changed out on time, workers to get home to their families and boozehounds to get back onshore to go to the pub/slip a girl a length.

Not in Victoria.

Just been bumped from tonight's flight home because apparently the pilots can't land at our usual airport (which is where our cars are) in the dark and instead have to divert back to their home base 2 and a half hours away (by car).

I've had issues with these softcocks before. Not flying guys home because the visibility was 'a bit sketchy'. It was perfectly bloody fine!!! a bit of rain and low cloud but you could still see a couple of KM away and tonight's excuse is just an absolute peach. The airport has a massive runway that is easy to spot (with no active conveyor belt to cause any problems). There are lights at the heliport. It is in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it to cause any confusion. The pilots are flying a f***ing HELICOPTER for crying out loud! You can land them bloody anywhere!!

Ah well. looks like tonights entertainment is once more going to be a cup of milo and a quick tug in the shower.

:rolleyes:

taquar

Likes Dirt
The airport has a massive runway that is easy to spot (with no active conveyor belt to cause any problems).
Lucky, Brisbane somehow gets a massive one after 11 and people complain about the noise so much you can't land :(

This cast on my hand, shit it's frustrating. Anyone have any ideas of what to do for the next few weeks while it heals?