Little Things You Hate

phils1967

Squid
Hungry Jacks dumbing down the nation further.."avocado, bacon and...aioli? oh, garlic mayo, mmm"

Thanks for the definition of the finer things in life, Burger King.

phils1967

Squid
Oh, and having to relinquish my Co2 powered 0.177" caliber friends...Beretta 92FS and Wather P88, meet little f**kwits that like to tag my neighbour's wall.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The Flintstones

I can't get it off the telly as the GF's nieces and nephews are watching it. It's excruciatingly bad. Who the f*** puts a laughter track on animation? The 'jokes', they're so goddamn, wretchingly awful and what the f*** is with that freaky green alien thing?

I can't believe I used to watch it back when I was knee high to a pot-glass. I think I must have been dropped on my head or been the test subject to some extremely dodgy prescription drugs as it's driving me up the wall right now with it's blatant crapness. If this is what truly constituted entertainment in the 1950's, then it's no wonder we were all ready to start throwing nukes around the planet at a moments notice!!!

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't understand why every man and his dog need a full sus downhill bike to ride trails that could easily be handled by a hardtail with single crown forks.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't understand why every man and his dog need a full sus downhill bike to ride trails that could easily be handled by a hardtail with single crown forks.
If it's their only bike though (as a lot of riders do only have one 'downhill' bike), it's fair enough!

That being said, I don't think that there are many downhill trails in NSW that actually require a 8" downhill bike...

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it's their only bike though (as a lot of riders do only have one 'downhill' bike), it's fair enough!

That being said, I don't think that there are many downhill trails in NSW that actually require a 8" downhill bike...
Its not often that i see a trail in a video that would require an 8" bike, but then again im no film buff. Its just frustrating seeing people with well spec'd DH bikes riding their 'local' trails that may as well be smooth as bat shit single track.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Events clashing. I was psyched to go to the dnb/dubstep gig at the step inn on the 17th, but then I realised that my parents are down that weekend. I'm going to the reds with them and I'll probably go out for some drinks with my old man afterwards. Ah well, there'll be more gigs I guess. :(

Jimass

Eats Squid
Teenage girls that seem to think if they pump up the saturation in a photo is looks better, or that they're blurry close up of a flower is amazing...

Oh well.