How’s the weather!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Got to 3 bloody 2 yesterday. Outrageous... Back to more civilised fleecy and fluffy socks weather today.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Got to 3 bloody 2 yesterday. Outrageous... Back to more civilised fleecy and fluffy socks weather today.
We had a rippa thunderstorm that lasted 12hrs up across the north of Tassie. Just a pleasant 20 degrees :cool:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
We had a rippa thunderstorm that lasted 12hrs up across the north of Tassie. Just a pleasant 20 degrees :cool:
Nice. I was promised a thunderstorm, but as usual Hobart reneged :( Bloody Mt Wellington always neatly parts the weather and the rain diverts around each side of Hobart

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
had a nice and violent patch of weather overnight, but not much rain to go with all the lightning and still didnt drop below 25. just not sleeping weather

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Nasty storms last couple of days. Local business took a direct lightning hit and has taken out a transformer and most of the valley. Power won't be on until tomorrow at best apparently. Generator primed and ready for water pump and fridge/freezer. Gas cooking so we are fine. Lots of demand for takeaway in neighbouring suburbs me thinks.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nasty storms last couple of days. Local business took a direct lightning hit and has taken out a transformer and most of the valley. Power won't be on until tomorrow at best apparently. Generator primed and ready for water pump and fridge/freezer. Gas cooking so we are fine. Lots of demand for takeaway in neighbouring suburbs me thinks.
Now that must make for eBike anxiety when the mains is down for the count. :)

Enjoy the break!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Heatwave warnings finally canned after 12 days. Now only 35, 37 then 32 degree days to suffer through then figure out how to handle a 21 degree day on Thursday...

Jabubu

let you google that for me
We had water lapping at our front gate today but fortunately it was due to a drain blockage, seems to have eased and the rain water is flowing freely again.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took a drive to the southern highlands. Only 17 down there, was lovely to be a bit cold for a change. Still nearly 30 by the time we drove home.