How’s the weather!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So. Fucking. Jelly.
I'll be sure to post a pic or two...I may even extend my stay a week or so if it is as mega as the hype says.

View attachment 342483

Bent the rear derailleur hanger on the Hecklersaurus, unfortunately it's not the detachable type.

Yep live near the coast now, there was a macking swell for the last couple days ( 8 - 10 foot waves), no one out, only surfable spot was a point down the road that only breaks on a big south swell, had a body bash there yesterday and went for a swim in the bay this morn. Just took my youngest for a fish and jagged a wee snapper and the smallest bream I ever seen.

Now I will alternate between the pool and the cricket, the summer of pancreas is coming to an end.
Well that's never going to be the same again. Fuck! What's your plan? Vice it back? Hammer and tongs? Heat mould? Tears tears tears?

Swell has been crazy. I was supposed to go rock fishing the other day and...fuck no. We had a pretty solid and clean wave in the harbour! Breakwall was significantly under. It is awesome to watch from a safe position.

37 where I am.

Too fucking hot for Tasmania but i heard some places got 42c ish today too.

I had to bring the choocks inside for a while to get them past the hottest part of the day.
That bit about the chooks...made me giggle. Poor beasts.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Spent the last 2 x 42°C days here in rAdelaide wiring my new 4WD... what a pain in the ass, reminds me why I shouldn't change cars as this is now the 3rd to receive the bloody treatment in the last 12 yrs.
Stinker for the TDU roadies and all those interstaters who have flocked upon SA to piss of the drivers :)

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
37 where I am.

Too fucking hot for Tasmania but i heard some places got 42c ish today too.

I had to bring the choocks inside for a while to get them past the hottest part of the day.

yep got to 34/35 here today, my ride this morning wasn't too bad, got to 29...but I usually bail at 24/25...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
yep got to 34/35 here today, my ride this morning wasn't too bad, got to 29...but I usually bail at 24/25...
I like your avatar there Mik. Around here 35 is ok for riding if you have enough th juice. You guys have it too good. Those low Tasmanian temperatures keep beckoning me!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Long term I think you're best off cutting it and welding on a replaceable hanger kit.

Gripsport do them and I have seen kits on the net. There was this wild website that sold all the different frame components: lugs, bbs, dropouts etc. I just can't think of it at the moment. Actually here it is http://www.paragonmachineworks.com

Probably best to do a full inspection for cracks and ovalised headtube and bearing seats before investing though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like your avatar there Mik. Around here 35 is ok for riding if you have enough th juice. You guys have it too good. Those low Tasmanian temperatures keep beckoning me!
haha yeah that was the 2010/11 christmas blizzard in NY...now that's my sort of weather...

Long term I think you're best off cutting it and welding on a replaceable hanger kit.

Gripsport do them and I have seen kits on the net. There was this wild website that sold all the different frame components: lugs, bbs, dropouts etc. I just can't think of it at the moment. Actually here it is http://www.paragonmachineworks.com

Probably best to do a full inspection for cracks and ovalised headtube and bearing seats before investing though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Cheers, it really depends on how much more $$$ I want to put into a 20 yr old bike, the boy is getting too big for it now and if he fills out the way I think he will that frame is gonna come under some pressure.

Im thinking it's done its job, which means I need another bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cheers, it really depends on how much more $$$ I want to put into a 20 yr old bike, the boy is getting too big for it now and if he fills out the way I think he will that frame is gonna come under some pressure.

Im thinking it's done its job, which means I need another bike.
Now that is an exciting proposition!

stirk

Burner
Oh you whether blokes got it wrong!!!!

Hot 43 today with a 5% chance of rain. Get home today, water the dry lawn, have my shed empty to clean out and all the contents spread out over the back yard, lawn mower, electrical machines, bikes etc and a couple of loads of washing and in rolls an almighty thunder storm and torrential rain, 20 minutes later it's getting bigger.

Fark the front door handle just sparked as lightning hit!!!

Whetherman got it so wrong!

Speeling mistake intentional ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pretty frosty here too. Steady snow in Tokyo this morning. Train up to Iwate Prefecture. Arrive at ski field in a steady snow fall. It feels good needing a jumper.

5:10 dirtbags work a treat.

Attachments

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Snow... Sigh. We have dragged the mattress into the lounge room as thats where the AC is. Spent the day at work sticky because the AC sucks arse. Off to Hobart on Saturday and find out they're expecting 35 degrees there FFS...

Fuck you summer.

John U

MTB Precision
Snow... Sigh. We have dragged the mattress into the lounge room as thats where the AC is. Spent the day at work sticky because the AC sucks arse. Off to Hobart on Saturday and find out they're expecting 35 degrees there FFS...

Fuck you summer.
Ive been sleeping on the couch in front of the AC when it gets too much. Which has been often.