TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It is a nice bike but it has a straight steerer. I know a guy who has a straight steerer heckler that he might sell, so I might just buy that in the meantime while I look for one with 140-160mm of travel and a tapers steerer tube. As long as the ad is up I am still looking.
It comes with a set of straight steerer totems, that's all the fork you'll ever need

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line
It comes with a set of straight steerer totems, that's all the fork you'll ever need

i know, and i have a great level of want for those forks, and the frame is ok but, I don't want to spend that much on something with too much travel for everyday riding. I also don't real care for any of the other parts on that bike, so if someone wants the parts I'm happy to split it and I get the frame and fork;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i know, and i have a great level of want for those forks, and the frame is ok but, I don't want to spend that much on something with too much travel for everyday riding. I also don't real care for any of the other parts on that bike, so if someone wants the parts I'm happy to split it and I get the frame and fork;)
They are a fucking great every day bike. Two of my friends had that era bullit and it was non stop happy days. Of course we were shuttle riders and who the fuck cards for pedalling up hills anyway? You'll love it. It will be fun to get around on and when you decide to throw yourself down a big set of stairs or off a slightly larger than standard xc rock...you know the bike can hack it.

moorey

call me Mia
It is a nice bike but it has a straight steerer. I know a guy who has a straight steerer heckler that he might sell, so I might just buy that in the meantime while I look for one with 140-160mm of travel and a tapers steerer tube. As long as the ad is up I am still looking.
But it’s got a swee

No! He needs every OTHER fork and frame.

Lucaw

Next in line
They are a fucking great every day bike. Two of my friends had that era bullit and it was non stop happy days. Of course we were shuttle riders and who the fuck cards for pedalling up hills anyway? You'll love it. It will be fun to get around on and when you decide to throw yourself down a big set of stairs or off a slightly larger than standard xc rock...you know the bike can hack it.
I do 20km loops and 15 of that is uphill, hence why I need less travel

Lucaw

Next in line
What has become of the youth of today. Sorry son but I have to disown you, even an old set if drop offs will suit that ride.
General consensus is that you can double the amount of travel on the front as the rear.
This means you could whack a fox fotay on it with a fair bit of safety
Yeah I think you got the wrong sibling. My brother has a XC bike with a coil shock and a 180mm drop off

Lucaw

Next in line
So that’s the one with the movable shock mounts between 140 and 180?
And 1.5 steerer too yes?

Lucaw

Next in line
140 and 180. If it’s fixed it’s 160
Can you flick the guy a message and ask him for his phone number and if everything else other than the chain ring is mechanically sound