TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some pics for @Lucaw to consider. Main issues are:
  • a few cosmetic bits of pain off, seemingly no frame damage (very minor concern).
  • tyre rub on back of seat tube, seems to only be paint off...but you can see the metal.
  • ding in down time that I am very confident is from the weld holding the swing arm together. It fits perfectly into the depression.

This frame was one of ten used for taking at risk teenagers mountain biking, mostly shuttles on local dh tracks. It was in rotation for about 3 years. Some of the boys were very aggressive riders, capable of very big sends. I'm pretty sure this frame had at least one BIG bottom out!

Attachments

safreek

Item: Any medium or large 140-160mm single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only
Price range: up to $2000
Extra info: something like an orange alpine, Santa Cruz Heckler, craftworks frx or orange five. Will consider anything with preferably 26 inch wheels but will consider 27.5. Must have a tapered steerer and a rear thru axle
Shame you aren't after 220mm of sweetness , I believe the GT fury would be perfect xc/freeride/endurobro.