Flat Earth, religion, exBurner, roadie hate, alien existence, mushrooms and badgers thread

Flow-Rider

Burner
Went the other way too - lots and lots of people scarred by their "christian" upbringing literally ran for the hills and into the hippie movement. Must have been very freeing... America is bad enough as it is, back then it was actually scary.

Driving through the southern states channel surfing on the radio is fun, there is usually a preacher of some sort rabbiting on about something. Super weird shit...
That's how cults like Charles Manson were born, he had a strict Christian background and mingled with Scientology members in jail, this is how he learnt the art of manipulating people. Picked up people that had fled for the hills and then fed them acid trips to totally gain control.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I will admit I was pretty disgusted by the badgering he received and started messaging "People" - it got so bad I almost logged into my @moorey account to deal with it.

People here give and get a lit of shit thrown around but it had always been inclusive shit :)
Sometimes, particularly in Summer, you can see Edithburgh from Aldinga.
There's only, like, four of us who know what the fuck you're talking about......

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I will admit I was pretty disgusted by the badgering he received and I started messaging "People"
I also felt a bit shit for some of the abuse he got here.

Many times I light heartedly quoted stuff with a smile just to trip up his statements but it was done in jest, not spiteful.

No doubt Hambo is reading this stuff as a guest, come back mate, we miss you :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I’d bet my last orange he’s on here as we speak. Can’t leave until he’s at least decided which wheelset to buy.
We should start a thread ! Offering an olive leaf amnesty with a pledge that he never goes halfzaf again :p

link1896

Mr Greenfield
We should start a thread ! Offering an olive leaf amnesty with a pledge that he never goes halfzaf again :p
If he doesn’t, we need a thread titled “leaderboard of member blowups” with links back to the threads so in the year 2047 when Moorey’s grandkids reference the member names, future members know what the hell it’s all about.

1. Berm shot
  2. Financialwar (my god, his name is in my phones auto suggest)
  3. Chops
  4. Zaf
  5. Hambo

Surely I’ve missed many, and maybe there are more before hambo?

moorey

call me Mia
If he doesn’t, we need a thread titled “leaderboard of member blowups” with links back to the threads so in the year 2047 when Moorey’s grandkids reference the member names, future members know what the hell it’s all about.

1. Berm shot
  2. Financialwar (my god, his name is in my phones auto suggest)
  3. Chops
  4. Zaf
  5. Hambo

Surely I’ve missed many, and maybe Hambo doesn’t deserve position 5?
Let’s not forget that Financialwar/trail carver/Forest ninja/ Zac Duprees…and about 7 others are all the same person. And may well be hambone as well.