Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

safreek

I think this is douche worthy, a Jamie Oliver Knife set???
I look forward to the next edition of knit your own Wool base layers while bonding with Grandma

View attachment 402139
Deadset, only MTB magazines I read are from the 26 inch days. I now know why.

I don't need Jamie Oliver or 29rs in my life. Bloody sellouts.
I would like to learn how to knit so maybe I will buy next month edition

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think this is douche worthy, a Jamie Oliver Knife set???
I look forward to the next edition of knit your own Wool base layers while bonding with Grandma

View attachment 402139
They aren't even that good of a knife!

Deadset, only MTB magazines I read are from the 26 inch days. I now know why.

I don't need Jamie Oliver or 29rs in my life. Bloody sellouts.
I would like to learn how to knit so maybe I will buy next month edition

Damn right he is a sell out! I knew that from the first moment he appeared on tv and wasn't naked. Fucking lies!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A long time ago I worked under a mid level executive in the public service who's watch hand looked like that. When she would get stressed in meetings she would wrestle it off over her hand, and there would be a watch imprint around the wrist for a lengthy period of time.

She was an unpleasant arsehole to work with. One of my team members left and we all chipped in to give him a watch as a farewell present because he didn't have one and we thought it was pretty funny in light of our watch wearing exec. One of the people offered to wrap the watch up etc and unbeknownst to the rest of us undertook an amazing bit of arts and crafts in the process. When the beautifully wrapped box was open the watch was mounted on a fairly realistic arm and hand! All swollen bruised and puffy around the watch. There was a lot of laughing.

safreek

A long time ago I worked under a mid level executive in the public service who's watch hand looked like that. When she would get stressed in meetings she would wrestle it off over her hand, and there would be a watch imprint around the wrist for a lengthy period of time.

She was an unpleasant arsehole to work with. One of my team members left and we all chipped in to give him a watch as a farewell present because he didn't have one and we thought it was pretty funny in light of our watch wearing exec. One of the people offered to wrap the watch up etc and unbeknownst to the rest of us undertook an amazing bit of arts and crafts in the process. When the beautifully wrapped box was open the watch was mounted on a fairly realistic arm and hand! All swollen bruised and puffy around the watch. There was a lot of laughing.
Was the hand able to be molded around objects

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
dickhead!1.png

can't quite pick the frame!...what is going on with that linkage?...missing lower link bolts!....bike is a mess, great value at $600
POS Dynamount shock, wouldn't use as a fishing sinker..totally useless

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Ahh yes..so clearly the dude selling this has no idea on how suspension systems and linkages work, because this aint gonna do shit the way its set up!
old mate must have flogged off the original shock and found some shite to replace it with, albiet much shorter...not to be outdone, even fashioned up some nice new linkages to suit the new shock arrangement...A+ for trying, but F- for concept and application!

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Ahh yes..so clearly the dude selling this has no idea on how suspension systems and linkages work, because this aint gonna do shit the way its set up!
old mate must have flogged off the original shock and found some shite to replace it with, albiet much shorter...not to be outdone, even fashioned up some nice new linkages to suit the new shock arrangement...A+ for trying, but F- for concept and application!
@Daniel Hale rollin with a new name!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
View attachment 402463
can't quite pick the frame!...what is going on with that linkage?...missing lower link bolts!....bike is a mess, great value at $600
POS Dynamount shock, wouldn't use as a fishing sinker..totally useless
I'm pretty confident that's a VP free (I see I'm not alone). The linkage looks like that because the shock is way too short. These were an interesting frame (and fuck I wanted one!) that SC plugged as a pedal to the top then bomb down. After it was discontinued they had a similar shaped dh race frame (I can't remember the name of) that people thought was a new version of this. There is a slightly funny video on you tube of a sc big wig telling those people they are wrong.