Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Build a sweet 26. Still doable.
Still tyres, rims and forks about ?

My boys were 140cm and on small 27.5, resale on those for semi-trashed bikes was pretty good.

One of the new owners was a 8yr old girl, could only fit on the bike with the dropper fully slammed and dropped.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Still tyres, rims and forks about ?

My boys were 140cm and on small 27.5, resale on those for semi-trashed bikes was pretty good.

One of the new owners was a 8yr old girl, could only fit on the bike with the dropper fully slammed and dropped.
Well Vitus and Nukeproof are selling 26er versions of the Nucleus and Scout respectively so I imagine they're about! I really like the Scout with through axles, 1x drivetrains and hydraulic brakes but for some reason going with a 27.2 seatpost diameter..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Well Vitus and Nukeproof are selling 26er versions of the Nucleus and Scout respectively so I imagine they're about! I really like the Scout with through axles, 1x drivetrains and hydraulic brakes but for some reason going with a 27.2 seatpost diameter..
They are a decent bike for the money but you are a tall bloke. Hambo-Jr at 11yrs old (next month) and 151cm already will grow out of that bike in no time.

My 2 were on 27.5 at 9yrs and 10yrs old, I bought cheap On-One 27.5 frames with the intention of swapping to the next frame size up when they grew out of them, then all the parts would transfer, I ended up getting them Kona Kulas but most parts swapped over anyway.

At an estimate, both would be about 140cm here in 2016.