Bargain buys thread

K.C.

Likes Dirt
Shimano HG cassettes are shite. I run XD’s (mainly sram, one e13 and one sun race) across the 11sp fleet.
i had a quick look in my hoarding drawer, Sram 11 and 12 speed has hyperglide+ . shimano 11sp only hyperglide one way :D:p

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Except different driver got to factor that in too - I already had the Shimano driver just went 11 spd for new drive train.
Got both an xd and hg driver for my wheels. Very close to sliding the hg driver on and grabbing an xt 11 spd cassette. Especially when the xt 11spd and gx eagle weigh exactly the same. Think its time to rollback

moorey

call me Mia
Got both an xd and hg driver for my wheels. Very close to sliding the hg driver on and grabbing an xt 11 spd cassette. Especially when the xt 11spd and gx eagle weigh exactly the same. Think its time to rollback
I mainly run GX 11sp. They’re lighter than XT for sure. I prefer them for the 10t and better interface. Weight is almost my lowest priority.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I mainly run GX 11sp. They’re lighter than XT for sure. I prefer them for the 10t and better interface. Weight is almost my lowest priority.
11-42 is my only reluctance with staying sram 11 spd. Because my old knees are cactus

moorey

call me Mia

@moorey it's time to try carbon
Indeed, it’s a beautiful bike, and have been tagged about it numerous times, but alas, I only have frame money. Was interested in @rnovella ’s identical frame on here a while back, but it was at max budget, and I’d need new wheels and fork.
Cheers though.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
11sp Sunrace cassette from Cycling Deal. 11-46 or indeed 11-50.
Better steps on 1st and 2nd than Shimano.
Durable, decent price and looks good in black.
Free postage too.