Bargain buys thread

HamboCairns

Let you google that for me
GooGle it.

Bolle call them Modulator lenses.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Ah found them! They're just listed as 'm/mod'.

The two I like are -

B Rock Pro with Rose Mod lenses

6th Sense with Brown Emerald Mod lenses

The B Rock are still in production but they look like a large fit which might not suite my small head.

Petero

Likes Dirt

The two I like are -
But these will match the new chainring...
As for size, these are riding not fashion sunnies, together with the helmet it's not really gonna make a huge difference...

Perfect colour for you too Hambo

moorey

I choo choo chose 29
Just make sure it's not sunglasses.

They are one of the most counterfeited items on the planet.
Surely you aren’t suggesting that sstuff on Wish and Ali at a fraction of RRP with vague descriptions and mismatching pictures aren’t all legit?

Jokes aside though.....no, really?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I want to buy something from AliExpress, just not sure what yet! New brakes maybe?
ooh, picked up a deore 4 pot from a canberra seller last week for just 40, he even gave me postage for 6? thought it might have been a rip off but it’s in great condiiton, barely used and near new pads

PS @ozzybmx forget the 175 cranks, science has moved past this size to 165/170, start sending some nudes [on oven] to youknowwho for a pair of his [bruised ass shot might get you over the line]

HamboCairns

Let you google that for me
ooh, picked up a deore 4 pot from a canberra seller last week for just 40, he even gave me postage for 6? thought it might have been a rip off but it’s in great condiiton, barely used and near new pads

PS @ozzybmx forget the 175 cranks, science has moved past this size to 165/170, start sending some nudes [on oven] to youknowwho for a pair of his [bruised ass shot might get you over the line]
Was that on FB Marketplace?

I wouldn't mind a four pot for the front along with new levers. My plan is to upgrade the disc brakes on my daughter's next bike which will most likely be cable actuated to M500 calipers + M400 levers from my bike.

ozzybmx

Níl aon tóin tinn mar do thóin tinn féin
Wera hex key set at BikeComponents for 18euros ($28au)

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
As for size, these are riding not fashion sunnies, together with the helmet it's not really gonna make a huge difference...
You say that, but as a person with a small head and a pair of out vipers...it does make a difference. I can't ride off road in them, they slide off my face just riding to the shops.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Wera hex key set at BikeComponents for 18euros ($28au)

+1 .. them Hex Plus keys will last a lifetime ... and your bolts will love you for it

creaky

XMAS Plumper

The two I like are -

B Rock Pro with Rose Mod lenses

6th Sense with Brown Emerald Mod lenses

The B Rock are still in production but they look like a large fit which might not suite my small head.
I’ve got some BRock that I bought off @Plankosaurus a couple of years ago. Really like them. More comfy than those other Bolles I bought cheap from Pushys but the Brocks are a dark tint lenses only.

I don’t think I have a big/wide head.

Lucaw

Capital punisher
I don’t have face book. Can see they are pikes but what’s wrong? They are local so if you can get me contact details I’ll save you
I don’t have Facebook either, I just saw it when I was looking through as if I see something I like I ask my friends to message the person. The only information i have is from the description

Last edited:

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a bargain but worth noting that bikebug now do free shipping on all orders, no minimum spend.
They do have some decent prices on stuff. I usually check them when shopping and have grabbed a few items from them in the past, and that was when they charged for shipping. If their prices don’t increase to cover shipping, they will be competitive.