Bargain buys thread

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I run 11 speed and can’t deal with a 37T on my local. It does my head in being that little bit harder than a 40t.
Sure I can spin in 46 but that sucks as well when you don’t need too.
Oh I agree. It's an interesting combo that Microshift have going. I can see why they might have made the mid range gears closer in tooth size but it's at the expense of a big jump at the granny gear.
40t has been pretty good for me when I'm fit enough, 42t is a nice little bit of insurance and 46t is pure decadence (with the type of trails I frequent anyway).

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Kind of fits here I guess - For The Riders have 10% off Norco Sight bikes currently - not really posting for the bargain side of things but it’s the first ads I have seen in a while with a sale on a recognised big name brand - have we turned the corner? Are we going to see prices drop? - I thought second hand had stabilised but thinking more on it I think I’m just used the the higher prices for second hand not that it is dropping or stabilising.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Kind of fits here I guess - For The Riders have 10% off Norco Sight bikes currently - not really posting for the bargain side of things but it’s the first ads I have seen in a while with a sale on a recognised big name brand - have we turned the corner? Are we going to see prices drop? - I thought second hand had stabilised but thinking more on it I think I’m just used the the higher prices for second hand not that it is dropping or stabilising.
Supply is increasing a bit I think but mainly on the high end. Lead times for $800 - $1,500 bikes are still months out.

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
Got any other told treasures in the warehouse?
I was inspired by your suggestion that we might have old treasures in the warehouse.
I made a list of all things discontinued & priced them as best as I could to clear them all out.
Good news! Sold some spokes today that were date stamped on arrival back in February 2006!

Check out www.dirtworksb2b.com.au if this could interest you!

Specials/Promotions section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I was inspired by your suggestion that we might have old treasures in the warehouse.
I made a list of all things discontinued & priced them as best as I could to clear them all out.
Good news! Sold some spokes today that were date stamped on arrival back in February 2006!

Thudbuster !

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Tell me about this Wayward Cape York frame/fork:
http://www.dirtworksb2b.com.au/wayward-frameset-cape-york-disc-brake-extra-large~3220

What BB spec / width?
Steel from the look of it?
Comes with a headset?

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
Yeah I was looking at one of those, Renolds steel from what I could find but I think the company has folded. Wondering what the wheel and hub spacing is?
BSA 73
Reynolds 520
135 QR / 100 QR
Cane Creek EC34 10 series included
27.2mm seatpost size
IS disc mounts

Wayward is the product of Wayne Chapman & Richard Powell (me)

We took a long break from making bikes. Can’t get back into now due to factory lead times.

May restart when/if normality returns.

iconic

Likes Dirt
BSA 73
Reynolds 520
135 QR / 100 QR
Cane Creek EC34 10 series included
27.2mm seatpost size
IS disc mounts

Wayward is the product of Wayne Chapman & Richard Powell (me)

We took a long break from making bikes. Can’t get back into now due to factory lead times.

May restart when/if normality returns.

Is the rear sliding dropouts or vertical?

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk