Assaulted on thursday night.

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
By trend I mean hard facts, although I wouldn't expect someone such as yourself to even comprehend this, seeing as you don't even understand what is being discussed.
Well I don't expect you to come up with any 'hard facts'. Prove me wrong.

I expect people like you to not participate in conversations that they understand nothing about, I give up trying to explain....pretty much everyone with a clue got the point pages ago, you just go on believing what you want to believe in your little make believe world up in your castle in the sky;)
You never explained anything in the first place. You just showed everyone how racist you are.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Because it's not just these groups committing violent acts. The OP got beaten up by a gang of white people....

But the 'trouble-makers' are from all different backgrounds. You're not identifying anyone. You're just slandering a race based on your subjective experience, not fact. The fact that someone is Lebanese and in a group does not mean that they are going to cause trouble anymore than a group of white/asian/black people is going to.

To use your analogy correctly. It's like a teacher saying "I've seen a class clown who was Lebanese. Well I guess all Lebanese people must be class clowns.

i cant be bothered going through all your post's again.. BUT this one sum's up your idiocy, and tunnel vision.

NO ONE ever said all LEBANSE PEOPLE ARE BAD...

NO ONE ever said that they are the only "group" of people to act violently.. and yes they are a group of people, that is not racist ONE BIT.. (as i know you were probaly going to say it was... seems to be your cup of tea, to nit pick through peoples posts... as you dont have a valid argument your self.)

NO ONE has ever said that you can not change the topic of a thread, i am personaly sorry that the topic has changed, as it was mostly my fault, but for fuck sake, stop brining up the original poster's problem, thats not what our discusion is about now.

i am pretty sure everything you have said in your "argument" has been stated by everyone else already.. so i say it again, EVERY RACE HAS ITS BAD EGG"S. EVERY AREA DOES. every every every every every etc etc etc etc etc. .... :)
thats not the point, the point is, in the present time, and im my area especialy, the prominent gang groups or Lebanese, and THEY DO start fights with innocent people for no reason. and they do deserve to be talked about the way we are talking about them, as they are all Lebanese, and EVERY member of the gang, is participating in the same behaviour, even if they just sit back and watch there mates fight... they are still a apart of the big picture.

ok.. do you understand now?????

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
i cant be bothered going through all your post's again.. BUT this one sum's up your idiocy, and tunnel vision.

NO ONE ever said all LEBANSE PEOPLE ARE BAD...
I'm pretty sure you did

Now i am going to be fucking racist, ban me what ever... i don't care it has to be said.. BUT fucking lebo, what ever cunts, starting shit for no reason, are wrecking fucking Melbourne and the rest of the country, i am sick of trying to keep an open mind to multi cultural relations.

i am pretty sure everything you have said in your "argument" has been stated by everyone else already.. so i say it again, EVERY RACE HAS ITS BAD EGG"S. EVERY AREA DOES. every every every every every etc etc etc etc etc. .... :)
thats not the point, the point is, in the present time, and im my area especialy, the prominent gang groups or Lebanese, and THEY DO start fights with innocent people for no reason. and they do deserve to be talked about the way we are talking about them, as they are all Lebanese, and EVERY member of the gang, is participating in the same behaviour, even if they just sit back and watch there mates fight... they are still a apart of the big picture.

ok.. do you understand now?????
No I don't. Lebanese people don't deserve to be called 'fucking lebo cunts' and generalised the way you and other users are. It's this kind of attitude that perpetuates racial problems and the 'us and 'them' mentality that other farkin users have talked about. I sincerely hope that any farkin users from different enthnic backgrounds haven't been put off by this dissappointing thread.

Ryan

Radministrator
Right fuckers. Listen up.

All you "Raaahhhh lebo's!" shit-heads can fuck off and join Stormfront. Seriously.

I have no opinion on your views but this is not the place for them. If you want to be racist, go and talk about it with your fellow racists, we're not going to tolerate it here. Yes you are being racist. No, don't bother arguing that you're not. I don't care if you are racist, that's entirely your business. In the immortal words of Frenzal Rhomb, 'some of my best friends are racist'. I do care if you are racist on here.

Sawtell, week holiday.
That idiot up there who can't spell, week holiday.
Several others are close to joining them.

Last edited:

'Ross

Eats Squid
Why not lock the thread then? Its obvious if any more people post honestly they will just get banned.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
All you "Raaahhhh lebo's!" shit-heads can fuck off and join Stormfront. Seriously.

I have no opinion on your views but this is not the place for them. If you want to be racist, go and talk about it with your fellow racists, we're not going to tolerate it here. Yes you are being racist. No, don't bother arguing that you're not.
Thank goodness not everyone on Farkin is a naive racist. Good work Ryan.

Why not lock the thread then? Its obvious if any more people post honestly they will just get banned.
So, if you like to fuck little boys, and you post up claiming that you like fucking little boys, that is just being honest, and should be tolerated? Your arguement is very far from logical. I have just been honest, and doubt I'll be banned as a consequence.

I sincerely hope that any farkin users from different enthnic backgrounds haven't been put off by this dissappointing thread.
Don't forget us white-as-white Australian Farkin users who are really very ashamed and disappointed by what people like Ross and Sawtell have been saying on this thread, as they seem to represent the shallow white male perception of social dominance which causes all kinds of evil to be justified in Western countries.

Last edited:

viv

Likes Dirt
I've read every post in this thread since it started and didn't bother posting because I didn't want to get involved in a petty "racism" argument, but seriously Ross...what a muppet, lol

Mojo

Likes Dirt
Should I come to you when you incited a mob much like cronulla, get drunk and bash any 'darkie' because they 'are wrecking fucking Melbourne and the rest of the country'.

Views like yours scare the shit out of me because it re affirms my belief that Australia, MY country is infected with biggoted scum like yourself.
You obviously have no idea what cronulla was about that day, you were obviously no where to be seen that morning that families came down with their children to fly the Australian flag to protest against the like of what was happening in the area. Because the police were and still are such an inadequate means of solution.

The people of cronulla and all that attended that day were there to stand ground about everything they have to put up with on a day to day basis. Everyone was welcomed. That day.

The only reason people got mis understood was because they looked like the people that the protest was staged against. And made no means to suggest otherwise. I had many mates down their that day who looked Lebo. All of which were covered in Australian flags and tattoo’s and enjoying the day and no one even gave them a second look.

So don’t even bother suggesting that the cronulla event was a stupid irrational way of protesting a cause because no other authority ever offered a solution!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
oooh, the stormfront web site wont let me in... is it cause Im porcine?

sooper

s

p.s. Mojo, the above post makes so frukn sense at all..... seriously, none

Last edited:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I kinda noticed that too, Spanky. But, I was born in the Shire, and since it has the largest inbreeding rate in Australia, kinda get the mojo of the statement....

Quote Mojo on the Simpsons "Pray for Mojo".

EDIT: Spanky, Porcine is fine. Your gun is too small.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Hey, let off. Everyone's exited (*read drunk) tonight because Obama got elected. McCains defeat speak is fkn pathetic, by the way.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
OMFG!!!

That was spanky posting!! Man, who knew he could use MS paint.... (smells hand, dis-infect keyboard and mouse before continuing)

I'll up the meds, put spanky back in the passenger seat... he may have to pay for that, cause thats the image that'll get him shot.

spanky's light tech

Ryan

Radministrator
'Ross, you're absolutely welcome to continue the discussion in a rational and sensible way. If you want to post honestly, that's fine with me. If you want to be like sawtell and post about "lebo cunts" and how they're ruining the country, you can fuck right off.

If you're a little slow on the uptake, let me state my position on the issue;
1 - Yes, I agree that gangs of youths of Lebanese descent are involved in violence and petty crime throughout urban areas of Australia
2 - Yes, this is undesirable
3 - Youth gangs of just about ethnic background are also involved in violence and petty crime throughout urban areas of Australia
4 - This is also undesirable

Just because it's Lebanese gangs in your area, does not inherently make Lebanese people bad. Having lived in Queensland all my life, I've seen similar problems amongst disaffected youths, be they Aboriginal, Pacific Islander, Vietnamese or white. Over here in the UK guess who the main perpatrators are? Low income white kids. Fucking heaps worse than just giving randoms a beating too, we're talking armed assaults, stabbings, murders etc. I'm not going to get on here and post about "Rah, fucking white cunts ruining England!" though am I? Because that would be retarded.

If you want to talk about this, while still being articulate and reasonable, that's fine. If you want to go off having a little 5-year-old tanty and spray shit everywhere, that's not fine. I have no problem with reasonable discussion about the issue.

Last edited:

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark

Fark man that sucks I got bashed at a party by 3 blokes about a month ago totally unprovoked they broke my jaw in 2 places it sucked balls cause i couldnt ride for eight weeks.

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Over here in the UK guess who the main perpatrators are? Low income white kids. Fucking heaps worse than just giving randoms a beating too, we're talking armed assaults, stabbings, murders etc.
I thought young kids were all talk and no substance when it came to hassling people like that - until I went to the UK. Seeing a 12yo kid carrying a knife is scary... finding out that they actually use them is even scarier.

Ryan, I went and had a look at stormfront (had never heard of it before) and WOW, that's some scary shit. I feel sick to the stomach reading some of that stuff.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Fark man that sucks I got bashed at a party by 3 blokes about a month ago totally unprovoked they broke my jaw in 2 places it sucked balls cause i couldnt ride for eight weeks.
WTF?
In Kinny? Or were you in Terrigal or something?

As for the thread.
Im not entirely convinced it's an "ethnic" young male issue.
But rather, simply a "young male" issue.
As has been said, OP was attacked by caucasians.
As much as the media will flog off every time theres an attack involving ethnics, there's still a shitload more that involve caucasians attacking (usually) Inoccent, young, decent kids.

Either way, bottom line is that it's an increasing trend, and personally I can't see an end to it.

Best wishes for the recovery.
Andrew.