Assaulted on thursday night.

blakie49

Likes Dirt
Yesterday night (Thursday 30/10/08) my Brother picked me up from work. On the way home a girl who was nearby asked to be dropped off at the local skatepark because her friends would take her home from there. When we pulled up there was a White VL calais with like 6 girls sitting in it and the girl in our car, (Holly Humphreys)(AKA Ganga) Was like come meet my friends. So my bro and his mate got out of the car and was like sure, these look like some nice birds. When they went out of the car i was still in the back seat. Next thing i know this Guy pops up next to the driver window and was yellin out "Nice care mate, Can i have a drive?" And my Brother said "No mate keys stay with me." Then they asked my brother, Whats your name again mate? My Brother said, Oh Kurt. And then the guy says "Its him!" Next thing i know 9 Of his big mates jumps out from behind the toilet block. My Brother takes off. Two guys were chasing him, We had no idea what happend to Our mate, And all these guys were preeety much pulling the car apart. Then they saw me (Still in the backseat, Stunned of whats going on) Next thing i know, My door flies open and i get kicked in the face. Ripped ouot of the car, And two blokes (Early 20's) Were holding me up, And were taking turns at hay makers on my face. Then they Took my phone and wallet and told me to "Fuck off or your dead." I Was to shocked so i just walked away towards my brother, Which had taken refuge in the tennis courts. Luckily there was people playing tennis in there, Or my brother could have said bye bye to his life. When the tennis players were on the phone to the cops. We could hear them all yelling and screaming, And my brothers new car being torn apart.

When they left we went back to the car and saw what was left, All the stuff my brother had in the back of his car was scattered everywhere in the carpark. All the side panels of the car were kicked in. The Windscreen was smashed. And the rims were ruined from baseball bat blows. After 5 calls to the police station on 000, 40 minutes later they turn up,Slowley crawling down the street, No sirens no nothing.

Im Glad its all over now, I wish i had my phone and wallet back. Just bought em both, took me two months at work to pay for it, Setting me even further back for new parts foor my bike.

I just felt like telling someone about this.

Thanks.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Im uh...speechless. I have no speech. Thats horrible mate. Glad to see you guys pulled though alright but.

dh1

Likes Dirt
farkin dicks. what goes around, comes around. so hopefully it comes back around big time for them

Holy snap! That's really fucked up. So how well did you guys know this chick that you dropped at the skate park? Sounds like you guys/your brother was lured there for the express purpose of a trouncing. Why on earth were they out for your brother?

Sorry to hear you were rolled in that manner- not that there's any good way to be rolled.

blakie49

Likes Dirt
Like i dont know what they were after my brother for. But i was ripped out of the back of the car and bashed to shithouse. And all my intensions were was to go home from work and go to sleep. I Didnt think i would be up to 3 in the morning at the station giving statement.s

Last edited:

Jimass

Eats Squid
You're lucky they didn''t pull out knives or guns even.

Real sorry mate, good to here you got through it okay-ish.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There's a lot more to that story than you are letting on mate.

Based on what you've told us, your brother got set up in a big way.

9(?) guys, with baseball bats, waiting behind a toilet block, a car full of chicks to get you in, and they ruined the car they "wanted"?

Sounds like shit to me. Whats the real story?

blakie49

Likes Dirt
It was a vy commodore. They had knives and baseball bats, But luckily they didnt use them...........on us. But they wernt shy on using them on the car.

sam705

Likes Dirt
Sounds like they wanted your brother.
If they asked what his name was, and then saying "its him!", they obviously wanted his blood.

All that matters is that your both alright and these scums will be found.

blakie49

Likes Dirt
There's a lot more to that story than you are letting on mate.

Based on what you've told us, your brother got set up in a big way.

9(?) guys, with baseball bats, waiting behind a toilet block, a car full of chicks to get you in, and they ruined the car they "wanted"?

Sounds like shit to me. Whats the real story?
I think you should shut your damn mouth. I dont know what was going on i was just getting a ride home from work.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man that's fucked...seriously fucked. I don't know what your brother did for these pricks to warrant this type of bashing but that's fucked.

Cops are so poor at times. They were probably too busy defecting or booking a P plater :rolleyes:

Do you have a description of these bastards?

blakie49

Likes Dirt
Yeh we told em the girls names. We knew two of them, They were stupid really, One of the cars they were driving was a pink marage with the number plat "M1$ L0UD" Preety easy to spot out on the street dont you think?

blakie49

Likes Dirt
Because i was tired and i didnt want to get out, I was actually trying to go to sleep. And then next thing i know im getting kicked in the face and dragged out of the car.....

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Because i was tired and i didnt want to get out, I was actually trying to go to sleep. And then next thing i know im getting kicked in the face and dragged out of the car.....
You dont need to play the sympathy card and make yourself sound like a martyr mate, I'm not trying accuse you of anything.

What happened is fucked, no matter what the circumstances are, and I am sincerely glad you are ok (ish) but I do know that there is always (or nearly always) two sides to these stories, and I find it hard to believe that you don't know more about the situation.

What happened to the VL full of girls when the shit hit the fan?