Assaulted on thursday night.

kizza01

Likes Dirt
now this is the attitude i hate..

scum like my self? yeah I am scum becuase i hate lebonesse gangs who cruise around the streets... and belt the shit out of me and my mates for no reason..
people that make it mean, I dont feel safe walking home from my local pub, 500 metres from my house, i dont feel safe parking my car aroudn the back of my house as it is in a dark alley way...
maybe i should adapot the attitude of i love them, cause in the world we are all equal, everyone should get along, world peace for the furture...

well fucking tell the cunts that belted me 15 onto 3..... or the cunts that smashed my mate from behind with a fence pailing... for NO REASON

how about the guys parked at my local beach, who sit there as i go down for a swim or a paddle, and yell out at me, and throw bottles at me, or try to hop into the back of my mums new merc convertible.....

Tell them that we all love each other, and have respect for everybody.

untill groups of "these" people, settle down, and stop acting the way they do, ill think the way i think.

in the end, my thoughts and opinions, are alot less destructive on them, then there actions on others.
But cant you see that your thoughts and opinions incite violence and hatred. You really think that when another cronulla happens, non-whites will be asked "are you a leb?". Of course not. I dont feel safe when there are people spouting racial hatred from both sides of the fence mainly because there is a fine line between people bashing 'leb cunts' and someone like myself being targeted for my skin colour and a racial generalisation.

How am i to feel safe when there are people like you spouting racial hatred and i so happen to be non-white?

Jimmy401

Likes Dirt
sydney has gone to the shit aswell, mostly toy lads in packs, rolling little kids on their way home. It's bad on the north shore.

lebronmtb

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it takes 2 to tango/dance...... which every word you use
How does it take 2 when people are getting bash for no reason at all? I am totally on sawtells side here, I'm not a racist person, but it's no co-incidence than nearly every one of these incidents is started by a lebbo

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holly shit! one word mate (or maybe a sentence?) Don't get in those situations, stay at home and have cool nights from now on. And when/if you go out with your bro's again don't pick people up or do any favors, even if they look alright, take it easy.

cheers.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just the beginning of a very long war between "us" vs them..... i don't want it to be this way and i am sure alot of "us" don't, as i am sure alot of "us" are friends with them..
In a few years, something is going to happen that will blow your mind. What i mean is, it will get to a stage where all the fighting stops, or the people who do the fighting disappear.

Last edited:

sam_westy

Likes Dirt
I think about this as well, but the opposite way around, as in what goes through the attackers mind, in the instant of which i was attacked a few weeks ago it was completly random, for all they know i am a seedy drug dealer with a loaded pistol, .. i hope it happens to these low life's one day, i hope they bark up the wrong tree and get what they deserve a few shots to there knee caps and shins.

well this happen recently at my local train station. My mate saw 4 lads about 16 ish walk up and try roll this old guy in his 40s and the next thing that little shit knows he is against the wall with a knife which was describe to me as the rambo knife, so a massive knife around 30 cm was in his face. Supposely there mates crapped there pants and started begging him to not hurt his friend. The guy then let him go while the kid ran off crying.

Sucks that you got pulled into that mess but remeber mate what goes around comes around so they will cope what the desreve sooner or later. By what you said before about your brother getting interviewed i think he knows who the dudes are so they will probley get busted.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
I dont feel safe when there are people spouting racial hatred from both sides of the fence mainly because there is a fine line between people bashing 'leb cunts' and someone like myself being targeted for my skin colour and a racial generalisation.
man, i never said anything about "smashing" any body... i even make the statement BOLD, that everything i am saying is just thoughts and opinions, so dont go flaming me for people getting "bashed" ..

How am i to feel safe when there are people like you spouting racial hatred and i so happen to be non-white?
your not, how am i meant to feel safe when there are groups of people walking around the street wanting to fight for no reason, except to look good.... in the end, no matter what you say about you not liking race talk, if this kind of thing keeps on occurring, its going to keep happening... as in the end, it seems to be certain race's that participate in this behavior..

You may appear to look like the race in question., and theres nothing that can be done, you can just hope that "us" are a little bit more sensible then "THEM" and dont just go around smashing people up for no reason... or such little reason of skin colour..
so really we are in the same boat, we are both scared of being gang attacked for no reason or little reason..

You cant feel safe, and either can i.

Last edited:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
This is ludicrous. Why has this thread turned into racist "them vs. us" crap pile. You need to realise that there is no them, only us. Everyone. Together. Us. People.

It is hard to be a person, and to deal with other people. Some of us don't think very well at some points in our lives. I hope people in that situation learn to do better.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Everyone seems to have a cry and get all insulted when a few honest and truthful opinions come up, racist or not they are true.

But when some bloke like Sawtell and others get bashed for no reason everyone is hush hush and seems to think its 'unlucky' or 'just the way it is', racial stereotypes exist for a reason, they may not apply to everyone in that race...but the core is very accurate because is pretty much fact.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
This is ludicrous. Why has this thread turned into racist "them vs. us" crap pile. You need to realise that there is no them, only us. Everyone. Together. Us. People.

It is hard to be a person, and to deal with other people. Some of us don't think very well at some points in our lives. I hope people in that situation learn to do better.
+1, well said

Apart from those fucking Frenchies

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm lucky as I don't have to deal with sort of tripe up here. Sure there are bashings going on but it's not quite on the same scale. It's the lebs/wogs/ethnics up here but Aborigines (people of Aboriginal descent, rather) that seem to congregate in groups, piss up in the streets and attack people at random.

The way I think of it is like this. It's not a race thing at all. The groups of lebs (or any other group for that matter) that act like tough c*nts in large numbers are 'just a bad group of people' and their ethnicity is an easy way to identify them. Race aside, they are just bad fucking people. It's just as easy to say that 'Lads are a bunch of fuckwitted pansy's who have no guts so they gang bash people for know reason' as it to say the same thing about lebs etc. etc.

The race bullshit never works in reverse. As soon as a white guy like me calls an Abo, wog, indian, islander -whatever a fuckwit I'm called a racist. But then no body suggests that the lebs who bashed Sawtell and his mates senseless were racist and that he was targeted purely because he wasn't one of 'them'.

virgin321

Likes Dirt
wow thats terrible.

i hate it when when guys are such pussies that they they get a whole group to bash up like 2 people.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm lucky as I don't have to deal with sort of tripe up here. Sure there are bashings going on but it's not quite on the same scale. It's the lebs/wogs/ethnics up here but Aborigines (people of Aboriginal descent, rather) that seem to congregate in groups, piss up in the streets and attack people at random.
That's the same as around here. Last night a mate of mine got king hit from behind walking from one party to another and was continually kicked/beaten when he went down. He's all sorts of fucked up now and didn't even recognise his parents. Not sure what sort of permanent damage he's going to have though. Makes me want to go vigilante and start giving it back. By the way, this was a completely unprovoked attack and because of these fucktards he could have permanent brain damage.

About everyone crying racism, Sawtell has made some good points and is just stating the facts.

Last edited:

del

Likes Dirt
yeah sawtells 100% right.

As much as a lot of people in this thread can sit back and spectate about how everyone should be equally treated etc, it all changes when you start to see stuff like this over and over again. The odds just dont add up when time after time its a particular race/cultural group. It gets harder and harder to write it off with repeat offences. If you saw your mates and you getting beaten up/mugged multiple times with groups of lebanese 'gangs', but no aussies/asians/islanders etc etc, it doesnt take a genius to notice a pattern here. And it's a hell of a lot harder to play the equality and fairness card when your suffering from it than it is to speak rhetoric, sitting on the sidelines.

My dad's side of the family is greek and my mums side is aussie, so i am a bit of 'both', but hey, if i ever see a group of lebanese etc 'gangs' or even big groups when im out in the city clubbing or at the pub etc, i aint going to be going and talking to them, (oblivious to the fact that that culture in melbourne has a strong history of gang related violence and brutal bashings) being friendly and assuming "we're all equal and they mean me no harm". If you go out at night regularly, as i do, you notice (at least I have) that the groups causing the violence are 99% of the time from a particular background.

I dont think i'm being prejudiced, just not naive. I'm not going to ignore past patterns and trends, if that makes sense. That being said i'm really not a racist at all, as i have friends and family who suffered pretty badly from it and while i enjoy racist jokes at times (yeah whatever) I don't take it out on people.

My 2 cents. its really late.