An Orange called Don

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Leyland p76 bad.
My uncle had one of those. It was needlessly huge and had a boot sizey enough to comfortably live in. Sounded good though.

Congrats @Haakon on keeping up your end of the deal with some weird awesome single pivot anglophilia. What's the shock?
Love me some Guy Martin but he lost me at “30 speed”
+1. I watched Closer To The Edge for the 150th time on New Years Day when I was too hungover to do anything else. I regret nothing.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My uncle had one of those. It was needlessly huge and had a boot sizey enough to comfortably live in. Sounded good though.

Congrats @Haakon on keeping up your end of the deal with some weird awesome single pivot anglophilia. What's the shock?

+1. I watched Closer To The Edge for the 150th time on New Years Day when I was too hungover to do anything else. I regret nothing.
Less worried about the bet and more of a 'meh, why the fuck not" thing. Just a Fox Performance.

Minlak

custom titis
Leyland p76 bad.
Not fair - it wasnt even a common problem on them

Common problems included rust, internal draughts due to poor seals and large panel gaps, rattles squeaks and leaks, smouldering carpet caused by a poorly insulated exhaust system, interior fittings that came loose and eventually fell off, and poorly lasting paintwork. And after all that the consumer had a choice between an underpowered 6 Cylinder motor, or the more powerful V8 variant, which was prone to overheating or internal corrosion. But it was one more problem experienced by the Leyland P76 which would mark it down in history as perhaps the biggest lemon to grace our roads, and that was windows that literally fell out of place. When driving with the side windows open, the draught coming into the car was enough to sometimes make the rear window fall out entirely

moorey

call me Mia
Not fair - it wasnt even a common problem on them

Common problems included rust, internal draughts due to poor seals and large panel gaps, rattles squeaks and leaks, smouldering carpet caused by a poorly insulated exhaust system, interior fittings that came loose and eventually fell off, and poorly lasting paintwork. And after all that the consumer had a choice between an underpowered 6 Cylinder motor, or the more powerful V8 variant, which was prone to overheating or internal corrosion. But it was one more problem experienced by the Leyland P76 which would mark it down in history as perhaps the biggest lemon to grace our roads, and that was windows that literally fell out of place. When driving with the side windows open, the draught coming into the car was enough to sometimes make the rear window fall out entirely
You had me at rattle.

moorey

call me Mia
Will be interesting to see how you rate it compared to the Trance.
It will be an entirely different beast. A spitty V2 is basically maestro. Mine feels more capable than my Five...but less playful, and doesn’t pedal as well. I know I’m biased though. SP has its pros and cons, not everyone’s bag.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
What might make me keep the Trance is moving to Hobart and having Mt Wellington trails 500m up the road - emphasis on the up. I suspect it make me prioritise climbing which the carbon Trance does very well.

Dunno. Might get hooked on the "modern" geo and sell them both for something else again. Either way, should be fun to try something entirely different.