An Orange called Don

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Haakon how did you explain to your other half about dropping big coin on a new bike thanks to a bet?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
It will be an entirely different beast. A spitty V2 is basically maestro. Mine feels more capable than my Five...but less playful, and doesn’t pedal as well. I know I’m biased though. SP has its pros and cons, not everyone’s bag.
Interesting. I thought my Spitty was a better pedaler than my Trance but no where near as 'poppy' (the Spitty was 3kg heavier though).

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Probably...but only comparing MY 14.5kg spitty to MY 13.5kg Five.
YMMV.
Trance linkages don’t rotate the same way banshee do, very different feel. Both duel link yeah, but not “basically maestro”.

Couldn’t care leas about your spitty or five. Misinformation is misinformation, next you’ll have rednecks storming giant HQ saying they stole the KS link and some bastards gonna taze his balls.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trance linkages don’t rotate the same way banshee do, very different feel. Both duel link yeah, but not “basically maestro”.

Couldn’t care leas about your spitty or five. Misinformation is misinformation, next you’ll have rednecks storming giant HQ saying they stole the KS link and some bastards gonna taze his balls.
Can we just skip all the fapping about Nd get straight to the ball zapping?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Can we just skip all the fapping about and get straight to the ball zapping?
Clearly 8 years of group therapy session for self harm and sex addiction hasn’t worked. You’re going to end up front and centre of an entertaining presentation at a conference on the Gold Coast in 2022

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
And despite scurrilous accusations of moral fibre, satisfying some annoying random on the interwebs about something i didn't think anyone was particularly serious about would not on its own justify dropping $6K on a bike. But it did serve as a good excuse to try something totally different and have a bit of fun :)