An Orange called Don

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It will need modding with some jail cell bars in front of the orange shitstain's face soon, jeebus willing.

Reactions: LPG

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
First delivery of bits ;) Tyres and headset from Wiggle, M6100 one of my AliExpress orders that turned up waaaaay faster than I expected.

These two pot M6100 will be going on the roadie, and the M6120 4 pots that are currently complete overkill on the roadie will be going into this build.

All looks good, although the 180 rotor looks like a failed QA or a knockoff. It will work just fine though.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The welds look really nice i think. Clearly hand done, but done well. Paint/powder coat is bloody good. All looks pretty damn slick.
I don’t get the hate people have for orange welds. I’ve always though they are pretty good. Get it built and give us a ride report already.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I don’t get the hate people have for orange welds. I’ve always though they are pretty good. Get it built and give us a ride report already.
Still waiting for my aliexpress cranks and rear mech to arrive. And pedals and some random build kit bits....