Search results

1. 4

VIC 650b Lefty wheelset or just rear wheel

Item: 650b Lefty Wheelset (or rear wheel only) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Negotiable Extra Info: After a 650b Lefty Wheelset or at least a rear wheel 12x142. The stock wheelset on the Slate are rubbish in my opinion, so it’s time to get something better. As long as the...
  2. 4

VIC SRAM Rival or S350 cranks with ring

Hey fellas, Does anyone have new/BNIB SRAM Rival or S350 cranks with a 36/38/40 ring that they are prepared to sell? If you also have a BB to replace the BB86 that is currently on my bike too, that'd be good too. The reason I'm looking at these is due to my low budget unfortunately, but if...
  3. 4

VIC Smart trainer w/ Ant+ dongle

Item: Smart trainer (Tacx, BKool, Elite etc) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Negotiable Extra Info: Must have Ant+ dongle, not the older Ant+ cable. Only after a local sale please. Cheers
  4. 4

VIC Found!

Found Thanks again
  5. 4

VIC Cheap road bike

Item: Cheap road bike Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than $200 Extra Info: A mate is looking for a cheap road bike. We've searched eBay and Gumtree but people either want too much or the bikes are rubbish. Needs to be a Medium or Medium Large (54 or 56cm) He realises...
  6. 4

VIC Sold

Sold Sold Sold
  7. 4

VIC SOLD:Bike has been sold

SOLD: Sold Sold
  8. 4

Afterpay at Pushys

Not sure if anyone else has seen this site but Pushys are a part of it and offer purchasing the items and paying for them after they have been received in 4 instalments. It's not a credit card or anything like that, just select Afterpay at checkout, receive the items and pay afterward. Saw it...
  9. 4

VIC Found

FOUND Thanks
  10. 4

Another Gumtree ad - Scott Scale 940 "Need gone today"

Saw this just before. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/reservoir/bicycles/scott-genius-940-need-gone-today-/1099499309 Lack of info in description field (looks like he/she is just looking at whatever is marked in the bike)
  11. 4

WANTED - Single speed 29er

Found elsewhere
  12. 4

Sea Sucker either Talon or Mini Bomber

I've got a mate wanting to buy the Sea Sucker Talon or Mini Bomber. If anyone is selling one, please let me know how much you are after and what area of Melbourne it can be picked up. Needs one ASAP. Thanks in advance
  13. 4

Umm WTF

Just saw this posted on Gumtree. Looks, err..... Urgent, cube mtb 29er frame with fat tyre etc on Gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1081577092
  14. 4

Gumtree bikes (multiple from same seller plus Trek Superfly)

Every day or 2, a gumtree user posts various bikes up for sale such as this one: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1082582461 When I have called about a previous bike (which is no longer on gumtree) I was a bit suspicious when he said that he is selling to upgrade, yet had the upgraded version for...
  15. 4

Gripsport/Thule/Yakima DH bike carrier

Item : Gripsport or similar DH rack for 2 Glorys Location: Melbourne Condition: used or new Price: negotiate Extra info: Nothing old and battered or nothing homemade
  16. 4

Trading access request issues

I applied for trading access earlier this week however don't know if my request was received as I got the following error "This does not appear to be a public user group." This appeared after I sent a request to join group Can someone in the know, please let me know via PM why this has...
  17. 4

Truvativ Ruktion replacement/equivalent

A mate of mine just purchased a 14 Glory 2 that has Truvativ Ruktion cranks however wants to replace them with another crank. The issue is all the bike stores he has been to, say that there is no direct replacement and that he will need to spend $300 plus to get a new set of cranks that will...
  18. 4

Tapatalk or mobile format

Just wondering if there are any plans to make this forum Tapatalk friendly or any plans to make it a mobile site for smartphones and tablets? Thanks