VIC Smart trainer w/ Ant+ dongle

Item: Smart trainer (Tacx, BKool, Elite etc)
Price range/Willing to Pay: Negotiable
Extra Info: Must have Ant+ dongle, not the older Ant+ cable. Only after a local sale please.

Cheers

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To run Zwift.... ?

I downloaded it but my laptop is too old, I don't know a lot about computers but it seems very fussy for having the latest graphic abilities.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only a "dumb" trainer.
Jet Black Z1 fluid trainer which is on the Zwift list.

My LBS had a high end Tacx setup in store, it was pretty awesome with the feedback and freewheeling.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
I have a TACX Vortex Smart Trainer. Very little use in perfect condition. I can box it up and courier it however the engines on these are heavy so freight wont be super cheap. I could do $400 shipped to you. I have a gamin Ant+ usb dongle I can include as well.

trainer.JPG

He wants to be able to come round and thump you when it shits itself. Just saying

I'll buy it off you, and on sell it to him for $500

#hashtag
?

Why would you think or say such a thing?

I want to buy locally so I can test it before I purchase so I know there are no issues with it syncing up to Zwift or equivalent.

Minlak

custom titis
?

Why would you think or say such a thing?

I want to buy locally so I can test it before I purchase so I know there are no issues with it syncing up to Zwift or equivalent.
Cause knuckles isn't as funny as he thinks he is:)
Knuckles was digging at me not you we go way back....

I can also guarantee this works 100% with zwift as that was what I bought and was using it for :) just don't use it as much as I should and I have more hope brakes to buy :)

Zwift is actually pretty cool was running it a lot on the beta then when they went subs I decided I don't use it enough.