Search results

1. cabletieperformance

RockShox seal kits

Hey guys my 2015 model bike hasn’t had any service work done to the forks, shock and dropper post. I am struggling to find the exact seal kits for a full rebuild. The fork and shock still work but the dropper post is stuck all the way up as during an OTB moment I ripped the hose out of the...
  2. cabletieperformance

Majura / Stromlo Conditions

Think of heading to stromlo on Sunday which is meant to be sunny. How well does it drain with the rain they had now? Also in events it shows some training on cross country circuit in the morning. Does this mean it's closed to public?
  3. cabletieperformance

Chain selection and how to maximise life on cassettes

So much nerd in this thread.... just ride your bikes and have fun while doing the basic maintenace required along the way... we arent engineering a rocket
  4. cabletieperformance

Chain reaction cycles

Is anybody else finding that there is no fox racing apparel at all and the brand isnt even selectable because its not there??
  5. cabletieperformance

Official kentlyn thread

that looks stupid
  6. cabletieperformance

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Does anyone check their spoke tension or make sure their wheel sets are true after buying these or any machine/prebuilt wheels
  7. cabletieperformance

Bupa members 15% off

shouldnt be all they take is your memebership number
  8. cabletieperformance

Five Ten shoes vs the washing machine...

Once I got home from school in the pouring rain and my grandma took my shoes and put them in the oven to the point where the sole started to get tacky... :tsk:
  9. cabletieperformance

Is this a scam?

if he has enough time to ride a bike he should have enough time to organise to meet you inspect and pay
  10. cabletieperformance

MTB Jerseys...having trouble buying one that fits properly!

fox 360 has mesh back opening with decent holes
  11. cabletieperformance

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

Next year gwin to win leogang with no frame
  12. cabletieperformance

Wheel building questions, tips & advice

out of curiousity how much would a wheel generally cost to build by a builder labour wise front and rear if parts supplied
  13. cabletieperformance

Official Closure of Warrimoo (and what you can do to help)

Even if there was enough noise made I think the points outlined by council would still be hard to win against. At best if the trail is to remain close I do hope they approve a dh/fr trail somewhere to compensate for users moving elsewhere and repeating the same scenario again.
  14. cabletieperformance

New wheelset

Too narrow :(
  15. cabletieperformance

New wheelset

I am not overly fussed with getting super light rims or any weight weenie parts but crc have a very limited range over 25mm in the size i need. They have the easton arc which i cant find any feedback besides previews on. The i25 looks similar to flows but isnt welded and there are the 24.5 ID...
  16. cabletieperformance

NSW - Stolen : Rocky Mountain 790 MSL Altitude Rally Edition

Bike thief must have giant balls stealing it from the shop.... when found he should have his giant balls slammed in a car door repetitively
  17. cabletieperformance

New wheelset

I have but its the rim choice in 27.5/650b that has me unsure of what is strong and durable and in that size your options tend to be more limited.. i have read a few mixed reviews which turns your thoughts into a big soup
  18. cabletieperformance

Ride out wreck…

This thread needs more pictures
  19. cabletieperformance

New wheelset

Im looking at getting a new wheelset for my Trek Slash 650B I am a fairly aggressive rider and do a fair bit of drops and jumps with rider weight around 93kgs + pack at times. I would like something 25mm to 28mm internal rim width thats alloy 32H and preferably stiff and strong. Front hub 15mm...