Search results

1. 09Ryde

Hope Pro 2 + Spank Tweet Tweet?

Hey guys i'm buying a custom new rear wheel from CRC for My Norco Ryde which I mainly do DJ/Park and some street on. I was just wanting to know, Gold Hope Pro II Evo 10mm bolt up + Black DT Swiss Champion 2mm + Pro lock + Black Spank Tweet Tweet Rim = Good combo? Let us know what you think.
  2. 09Ryde

Hub Sizes.

Hey all, I am looking at buying a new rear hub for my Norco Ryde. At the moment I have a stock KT 135 x 10 mm nutted, 8 spd 32h hub. (Single speed converted) As this is my first time buying a new hub, I'm a bit confused about all the sizes. I was looking at buying a Hope Pro 2 Evo hub and...
  3. 09Ryde

2009 Norco Ryde

Hi Guys, Just thought i'd give an update on my Norco Ryde that i just converted to single speed. Specs, Fork Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3, 100 mm Headset Salt Crankset Truvativ Ruktion, 34T, Black Bottom bracket Howitzer Spline BB Pedals TSC Nostra Chain KMC Z-72 Cassette...
  4. 09Ryde

Good DJ Cranks

Hey all, I had a search through some forums and couldn't really find what i was looking for so.. I'm looking to upgrade my Norco Ryde and am looking at maybe replacing the cranks and maybe dropping some weight as well, but strength over weight. So i'm just wondering what are some good 4...
  5. 09Ryde

QLD Flowy dh and dj camping spots.

Hey all, I'm going camping in the hols and just wondering where's a good spot for camping that has a nice flowy dh track in queensland? either that or if there are some nice djs around with camping around them (not like next to them, but camping areas with djs nearby) im SEQ but would go...
  6. 09Ryde

Backyard Pump Track

hi guys im thinking of building (not thinking, i am going to build it) a pump track in my back yard. i was wondering if there are any hints/tips/ideas whatever when building one of these. first of all, the area is 3mX30m. second, i have a bobcat. thirdly, i would like to make it a continus...
  7. 09Ryde

Brake Booster Rod. Ironhorse Yakuza.

hi guys. does anyone know where i can get a brake booster rod for my ironhorse yakuza (03 or 02) Thanks:)
  8. 09Ryde

Juicy 3's for Norco ryde

Hi guys, http://http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=43149 ^^ link to chain reaction cycles Juicy 3's brakes. i have a 2009 norco ryde and marzocchi DJ3 Bombers forks (the stock ones) will these fit my bike/mount to my forks and hub?? from what it says i take it it...
  9. 09Ryde

Hayes Mechanical/Tektro Eclipse 6' rotor

hi guys (and girls) Here's my story; i have a 2009 norco ryde. the brakes (well on the norco website there Hayes Mechanical) but they have tektro eclipsde lcapielres and levers. I want to upgrade to juicy 3's **HYDRO"S**:o so i wnat to sell my brakes i have now. this isnt a official ad...
  10. 09Ryde

36 Talas VS. 36 Vanilla

Simply put, which ones better for fr, dh and some dj?? Thanks:p
  11. 09Ryde

..clunk..pedal...clunk etc.

Hey guys i have a 09 norco ryde and am having trouble with the chain guide. i have to problems. 1. it has a crack in it that i have superglued it back together (btw its a blackspire c4) and it also has a crack where the 1st pic shows. do i need another one?? or what:confused: 2. when i pedal...
  12. 09Ryde

A little blue book..well medium size

hi guys i recently went to the tbsm store and saw a medium size book. it was on bike maitence or 101 or something and any way i cant remember the name. can any1 help me out?? it was $100 and i cant find it on the online tbsm. thanks:p
  13. 09Ryde

Good riding music

hi guys im always making vids and im wondering if u no any good songs to put on videos. Thanks:D
  14. 09Ryde

08 custom Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho

hey just wondering if any one knows the weight of this bike? also does any1 have one? does it ride well?? THANKS:p
  15. 09Ryde

Some easy quick and fun to learn tricks

hey guys (And Girls) ive got some small djs in my backyard and im looking at learning some new tricks... flattys and whips are getting a bit boring note: im already trying 1 and no handers does any1 have some ideas for (as the title says) some quick to learn, fun and easy/medium level tricks...
  16. 09Ryde

Ryde 2 Single Speed

Hi sorry if this is in the wrong section but anyway. i have an 2009 norco ryde with the stock sram x5 on it. long story short(and do NOT say dur or anything like that) i found out the hard way why you dont dh street/dj bikes (dont say it!) but anyway so im pissed off cause my chain keeps...
  17. 09Ryde

North shore ?!?!?

hey guys im just doing a bit of a track ( not illegal i swear!) and was looking at putting a little northshore sction in:p nothing major just a flat section then to a drop just wondering got the measurements and stuf... wat timber should i use... the measurements are about 4 m. long and bout a...
  18. 09Ryde

Fox Shox

Just a quick question ...sorta new to dualie's ....are fox van r and fox vannila r the same shock just with vannila abreviated????:confused: thanks!:p
  19. 09Ryde

Bighit vs. Shore 3

Hi guys im am probably going to soon (next 8 months) upgrade to a daulie (yes i still huck hardtail:p) and i was wondering wheter or not to go for the 09 bighit fsr 1 or 09 norco shore 3. I do some dh which is why im upgrading but i also do some dj's and thats why i have my 09 norco ryde.. so...
  20. 09Ryde

Toowoomba tracks need updating

i no theres probs a thread on this but i cant be bothered goning through 11 pages. so my question to my fellow local toowoombians is this is any one going to do a track or make there own cause no offence but i think some people will agree we need more tracks !!!! cause our usuals are gettin a...