Search results

1. _CODY_

SE QLD campsites

Hey farkin-burn, Would anybody happen to know of any good camping spot around SE QLD. Me and the mates would like it to be on the water, preferably the beach. We dont have a boat or a 4X4 so that limits it abit. But any help would be great. Also as close the the south east of brissy as...
  2. _CODY_

DH GLORY HOLE.......now with totems

Hey Farkinburn, I have had this bike for nearly 2 years, Started as a frame that I found on here and I bought parts from TBSM. Over that time it has been changed a fair amount. I think that a finally have it at a point where its safe to say I dont need to change it anymore. Its treated me very...
  3. _CODY_

What type of bird?

hey, This is a little random but i just had 2 sky blue and yellow birds in my yard. They had black higlights and were a little bigger than a rosela. So does anyone know what they could be? They looked so cool. And there deffs a parrot because of the curved beak.
  4. _CODY_

Shock help

Hey guys, Im tring to remove the spring off my DHX5 on a 07 glory DH0, Ive Undone the collar all the way and undone the bottom shock mount. But the axle for the bottom shock mount is stopping removal of the coil. How to i take out the axle? I can get pics if im too confusing.
  5. _CODY_

Any auto A/C knowledge?

Hey, Well the problem is that when I turn my A/C on in my car, it just won't be cold. It pretty much just a fan. I've been told it needs to be re-gased but im not completely sure. So if it does need to be done im after the price of getting my cars air-con re-gased. If it matters my car is a 96...
  6. _CODY_

Castle hill ride

Here we go... Cheers to Hamish(BigHair) for writing this up: When: 6:30am (tba) Sunday the 20th December Where: Church Carpark at Brynhyfryd Park, Blackstone QLD 4306, Australia Who: Anyone and everyone. But no-one under 7 cause that'd just be weird. What to bring: Water, lots of water. It...
  7. _CODY_

QLD Its gunna' sound a bit stupid....

Hey, This may come across as a mentally challenged question but me and some mates havean area to build a DH trail. The process of building is comeing to the pointy end. The good thing is that the area we are building on is nice and steep but the bad thing is it is nearly impossable to push back...
  8. _CODY_

Thredbo?

Hey guys, just interested in if anyones heading down to Thredbo this summer? And if anyones keen on a ride?
  9. _CODY_

Battlefield 2142

Hey, Just wondering if anybody on here plays or is starting? I thought any chat about 2142 could go here and people could team up for online stuff? If any one is interested my tag is: |_FALLEN_|
  10. _CODY_

DH Giant DH0

:)Heres my 07' DHO its looking abit grubby at the moment but meh.... Spec is as follows: Fork- Rockshox Totem coils Rear Shock-Fox DHX5.0 Bars- FSA Gravity lights Stem- Truvativ Holzfeller Headset- FSA Pig Pro Shifter- SRAM X9 Grips- ODI Lock On blue Brakes- Avid Juicy...
  11. _CODY_

In need of dh

Hey Guys, Dont know how much attention this will get here but here goes. I need the Brissy DH fella's that are keen on building/getting a proper DH track built in the south east area of brissy to post here or chuck up their MSN addy. I dont know about you guys but im getting tired of driving...
  12. _CODY_

n00b to street

Hey guys, Im a downhiller that knows nothing about street so i need some help.:p Im super keen on riding park but have a mega low budget, I want to know if i should get a bmx or a 26" street bike. Bearing in mind i have a very low budget. I havnt really ever ridden park before either.
  13. _CODY_

QLD Trade me?

Hey just gauging interest... Would anybody be interested in trading a Boxxer Drop crown for a Flat crown? I'm willing to pay a little bit of cash on the side. My Drop crown is in perfect condish.
  14. _CODY_

Illinbah rego?

Hey Guys, I tied doing the online rego for illinbah open day on the 16th August. But when i tick the "MTBA member" box it asks for a pass word. I dont remember getting a password or ever having to use one before? Does anyone know whats happening?
  15. _CODY_

SS Calendar

Hey guys, Can anybody point me in the right direction to find out the dates for the up coming DH races in QLD. Since some have been postponed and the calendar has gone to shit:D.
  16. _CODY_

Rythm Section?

Hey guys, Can any one give me some ideas on a "moto" style rythm section for a DH track? I had a idea in my head that there would be about 6, metre high rollers that could be doubled or tripled but im not sure if that will work:confused: So ideas or thoughts from people who have tried this or...
  17. _CODY_

Fish help

Hey guys, I need some help. I have a 4ft african cichlid aqurium with 5 fish in it. Does anybody know if its ok to have a red claw crayfish(also fresh water) in with these fish? will the crayfish eat cichlid food? any help would be sweet.:D
  18. _CODY_

Illinbah open days?

Hey guys just a bit curious, If/when are Illinbah haveing some more open days?
  19. _CODY_

boxxer axle

Hey guys im in need of some help. How the hell do you get the front wheel off my set of boxxer race?:confused: they are really starting to piss me off.:mad:
  20. _CODY_

Shutter Speed????? and some other Q's

Hey guys i dont know if this is the right place.. I want to know how to change and set the shutter speed on my shitty point and shoot Canon Powershot A580, and how to use it properly. and also.. With the same camera all my photos come out blurry all the time?! even when its a photo of...