Search results

1. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Hi All, The time has come to sell my beloved and very new Tracer 275C DVO edition. The bike is in immaculate condition, ridden 6 times. Beautiful half gloss/half matte paint in DVO green, Raw Carbon, black and a few white highlights. Comes with Standard fork & Shock - DVO Diamond & DVO Jade...
  2. MB

AM DVO Tracer

Hi all, Haven't posted a bike for a while, but here's my latest.. Medium Tracer 275C DVO edition with a few upgrades: ENVE M70 wheels w/King hubs ENVE DH Minaar bar cut to 780mm ENVE MTN stem 55mm X01 Carbon cranks w/32t direct mount ring SRAM Guide RSC brakes with black code...
  3. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Item: e-13 XCX ST chain guide, high direct mount Location:Melbourne Item Condition:brand new,removed from bike before ridden Reason for selling:not needed Price and price conditions:$75 plus postage Extra Info:black with gold bolt Pictures:
  4. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Item: renthal fatbar lite alloy bars 740mm wide, 20mm rise Location:Melbourne Item Condition:brand new, never ridden. Reason for selling:Swapped to carbon bats from new. Price and price conditions:$50 plus postage. Extra Info:Will cost you $100 on Crc Pictures:
  5. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Item: SRAM X1 S1400 GXP alloy crankset Location:Melbourne Item Condition:brand new, never ridden. Bike was built with different cranks last Friday. Reason for selling: Swapped to Carbon cranks Price and price conditions:$150 plus postage Extra Info: 104 bcd removable spider, hollow crank...
  6. MB

Kovarik Racing Vic tour

Hi Rotorburners, We would like to let all of you know that Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar of Kovarik Racing will be heading down to Victoria in the next few days, with a roster packed with store visits and events. - Wednesday the 4th of March will see Chris and Claire visiting Cyclelink in...
  7. MB

New Intense Spider 275

Launching tonight, 7pm AEDT. Stay tuned folks, this is going to be fun. I'll be answering questions after the drop.
  8. MB

VIC SOLD - Please remove

Item: Intense 951 EVO 2014 Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Excellent, minimal use Reason for selling:Not used enough, 1st child on the way will consume DH time. Price and price conditions:$5500 Extra Info: Bargain. Beautiful, well cared for, one of a kind bike. The only 951 EVO ever made...
  9. MB

Tracer 275 - Interbike MTB of the year

Hi all, Little bit of a late post on this, but something Intense is very proud of achieving - 2014 Interbike MTB of the year. There have been some truly spectacular bikes released from other brands, 2014 has been a great year for MTB in general. For Intense to get bike of the year shows that...
  10. MB

2015 951 evo dvo

Hi RB'ers, Thought I'd put up a quick post about the limited edition 951 EVO DVO. We are bringing a few of these sweet rigs into Australia, landing around late October. Spec is absolutely top notch, you couldn't ask for a better spec. DVO Emerald USD Fork DVO Jade rear shock SRAM XO...
  11. MB

AM Bike Sex. Its Red Raw.

Hi All, I thought it was about time I posted up the new rig. Gladly beaten to the first post on this occasion by Sotta and Dave I can say I've had it for a little while now. Unable to post due to secrecy surrounding the launch and unable to ride due to injury it's been a case of tough love with...
  12. MB

Intense Tracer 275 Carbon

Hi all, We are super excited to announce an all new model from Intense: Tracer 275 Carbon. This bike is the first step in a huge change in the Californian company. Stay tuned for more on this but for now please feast your eyes on this stunning new bike! Intense have just gone live on their...
  13. MB

VIC *SOLD* Please delete

Hi All, Up for grabs is my very prized (and new) Intense Tracer 275. This bike is the epitome of AM/Enduro race bikes, built with the best bits that money can buy - it is ready to race. This is a no expense spared AM weapon with a recommended retail price of over $11k. Most items on this bike...
  14. MB

DH Evoltuion.

Hi All, Just thought I'd post up some images of the new steed, apologies in advance for the average quality photos, I'll sort out some better ones soon. The bike: Intense 951 EVO - First production 27.5" (650b) DH bike available on the market. Custom finish - Works Raw with gold links...
  15. MB

VIC *SOLD* Medium Intense Tracer VP

Hi all, I have been asked by a friend to post his bike up for sale as he doesn't have an RB account. We have for sale a Tracer VP, last gen of these bikes made around 2010. This bike is just under 2 years old (from purchase date), 1 fastidious bike mechanic owner (Monza mechanic) from new and...
  16. MB

Intense Tracer 275

Hi All, I thought I'd post up a few pics of the new rig, this bike is a build over of components from my Carbine which I sold recently. Some may ask as to why I would go from carbon to alloy - some might even call it a backwards step - but I can assure you it isn't a backward step at all...
  17. MB

Carbine 275 paint update

Hi rb peeps. Just a quick post about the updated paint job on the carbine 275 I saw at eurobike. Looks crazy. It's not quite flouro but pretty close. The raw has been updated too but it wasn't present at the show. There are no updated to the current bike except the colours. Cheers
  18. MB

ENVE DH stem

Yep, it lives. This thing is mental. Don't need too many words to describe this one. It's understated, sexy, light, and yes it's a carbon face plate. Better start saving for this one...
  19. MB

Schwalbe magic Mary and rock razor

More new tyres for the fast kids. Day one at eurobike was pretty exciting and we saw some pretty cool stuff, with much more to see. The new schwalbe magic Mary looks amazing, similar to the muddy Mary in many ways, not as aggro as the dirty dan though. The rock razor looks sick. Just the...
  20. MB

Is this the answer to your question?? (Carbine 29)

Hi All, The question has been put out there by M_McLovin. The Ultimate trail bike?? Well, here's a little teaser of what's to come. All info will be posted later today, keep your eyes on this thread. All mountain race bike? Yes. Hard hitting trail bike? Yes. Is it a weapon? Yes. Does it...