AM Bike Sex. Its Red Raw.

MB

Intense Australia
Hi All,

I thought it was about time I posted up the new rig. Gladly beaten to the first post on this occasion by Sotta and Dave I can say I've had it for a little while now. Unable to post due to secrecy surrounding the launch and unable to ride due to injury it's been a case of tough love with this one - but love it is. Rides like nothing else I've ridden and I've had a few now, this thing is unbelievable. Hype? Yep. It's deserved. Blasts through the rough stuff just grinning at me asking if that's all I have, I'm devastated. We've all seen how Kovarik treated this bike, I just wish I could treat mine the same....

Tracer 275 Carbon.

Medium, CCDBA (cs)
Pike SA 160
XX1 Gruppo, 32t, 170 cranks, 168q
ENVE 27.5 am's on Hope Pro2's laced with aerolites. Yep, my old wheels with new decals.
ENVE DH Bar uncut @ 800mm
AKA 60mm stem
X0 Trails 180/160
Mavic Crossmax tyres (heavy as f&*^ but bombproof and grippy)
XT trail pedals
Reverb Stealth
Fizilk Gobi Kium Saddle

12.6 kg.

Attachments

Last edited:

DeBloot

Feeling old
Fuck me drunk twice Matt - that was worth waiting for
That looks absolutely sensational mate- love that colour scheme
And the spec leaves nothing to be desired

Under the 13kg's sweet spot and bomb proof
Love it :thumb:

You have some of the best, if not the best, bikes on RB :rockon:

jbg

Likes Dirt
Nice Moonman! love the build kit, pretty much what CK was rippin on in the press vid :)

One small thing I think most bike companies need to do with the new breed of trail bikes is make the front derailleur mount removable.
So many riders/companies spec/run XX1 or NW making it the appendix of the bike, not a big issue but more for aesthetics I guess.

Anyway killer bike, will be great to finally hit the trails!

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Hells yes! I've been waiting for this. Looks awesome mate! perfectly matched decals on the ENVE's. How do the Mavic tyres go for longevity?

scblack

Leucocholic
CrMax tyres SOO much need to come with red labels for your bike. Sticks out like a sore thumb.:wave:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Yip, not a fan of the yellow on the tyres... just doesn't suit!

Otherwise it's pretty incredible looking. :D

scblack

Leucocholic
CrMax tyres SOO much need to come with red labels for your bike. Sticks out like a sore thumb.:wave:
Maybe try colouring the label in with a red permanent marker. I have done similar to stuff on my bikes and surprisingly often works VERY well.