ENVE DH stem

MB

Intense Australia
Yep, it lives. This thing is mental. Don't need too many words to describe this one. It's understated, sexy, light, and yes it's a carbon face plate. Better start saving for this one...

Attachments

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was talking to a guy at Enve last month about their stems. He was hinting that they were also making a dh/am stem for SC forks too. Any info on that?

MB

Intense Australia
I was talking to a guy at Enve last month about their stems. He was hinting that they were also making a dh/am stem for SC forks too. Any info on that?
I can confirm that this is definitely not happening. They looked at it, it was ready for production but got canned for some reason.

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If there's one component that seems to do it's job and never gets me excited it's a direct mount stem. If a stem gives you a hard on, what happens when you get a new set of forks...

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
if I have to save up for a part that simply holds one part to another part, it's time for me to get out if the game. :scared:
Like that part that holds your front wheel on? What are they called again... Forks...:indecisiveness:Mods really need to get an "eat a dick" icon

Enve do some very nice stuff. That stem looks stealth as hell

moorey

call me Mia
Like that part that holds your front wheel on? What are they called again... Forks...:indecisiveness:Mods really need to get an "eat a dick" icon

Enve do some very nice stuff. That stem looks stealth as hell
No, the axle holds wheels to fork. Not something I need to save for...unless its a fox 15mm...

heavyp

You heard it here first
why do we need to look at the prototype for...?
Cause this stem is old news in a way its been seen by the masses. Why did we need 3 threads on the Intense 951 evo just because it was coming out in a new colour ?

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Cause this stem is old news in a way its been seen by the masses. Why did we need 3 threads on the Intense 951 evo just because it was coming out in a new colour ?
do you get bonus internet points for being the first to point it out...? :crazy:

heavyp

You heard it here first
do you get bonus internet points for being the first to point it out...? :crazy:
Nah I dont give a crap, I post on this forum as I think maybe some people don't look elsewhere or like me are not part of the forums on other sites, so being here it lets them have there say and keeps it in oz. Its just painful that whenever you seem to open your month sarcasm or shit seems to dribble out it. :wave:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Its just painful that whenever I seem to open my month sarcasm or shit seems to dribble out it. :wave:
At least you have admitted your problem. That's the first step to improvement apparently:roll: